GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 10 - Worth the wait?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 10:37
Regular
Its official, Final Fantasy 10 is out on the 31st of May!!! However is it fair that us Europeans get a version with big black borders and no 60hrtz option? NO
Why is it that killer titles such as this (and many others-"devil may cry") are not optimised for us Europeans? We`ve already had to wait long enough for the game to be released. I mean Final Fantasy 11 is out in Japan 15 days before we get our hands on Final Fantasy 10!!! Something desperately needs to be done about it - who agrees???
Mon 15/04/02 at 12:00
Regular
"Untamed Fist Of Sin"
If you wanted them option why didn't you get an import version??????
I'm mean if squaresoft had more transulator they would of released FFX more earlier.
Sun 14/04/02 at 22:50
Regular
"accidental superher"
Milner wrote:
> yes i did mainly buy the final fantasy 6 game for the demo. And thats
> the only reason why i said it was a waste of money when i could have
> bought it with the PS2 magazine.
>
> Ive played Final fantasy 6 for about half an hour, and man it is the
> biggest pile of poo ive ever played!

i got it for FF6 mainly cos i had heard such great things about it...the FFX was a real bonus though....i have to disagree with you milner...i think FF6 is really good. challenging, good story, usual FF style gameplay (which is a good thing).
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
yes i did mainly buy the final fantasy 6 game for the demo. And thats the only reason why i said it was a waste of money when i could have bought it with the PS2 magazine.

Ive played Final fantasy 6 for about half an hour, and man it is the biggest pile of poo ive ever played!
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:36
I wouldn't say that £10 for FFVI + FFX demo was a waste of money - that's pretty good value, mate! Surely you didn't just buy the game for the demo?

I wouldn't call £5 for OPS2 a waste of money either - quality magazine, with a good disc too. OK, so I don't always agree with their scores, but that's the point of reviews - they're just other people's opinions (which are equally as valid as yours, referring back to your earlier comment about how many complaints they're going to get about their FFX score). Surely you didn't buy the magazine just for the demo?

You should have read OPS2 a couple of months ago when they said that they'd be presenting the same demo on the cover disc a bit nearer to the launch date!
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:23
Regular
I think its going to be great. I'm claiming it for my GAD
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
After getting the new may edition of official playstation2 magazine, I looked on the front cover and along with it came a final fantasy 10 playable demo.

I couldnt wait to play it so I put it on and much to my despair found that it was exactly the same demo found along with final fantasy 6!!! Therefore I have wasted £10 on the final fantasy6/10 demo, and a further £5 on the magazine. I CANT SAY IM VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 13/04/02 at 10:40
Regular
"accidental superher"
i presume you don't like any of the other final fantasy games
Sat 13/04/02 at 10:25
Regular
"simpsons rule"
they should of give it 1 out of 10 it is rubbish
Sat 13/04/02 at 09:44
Regular
"accidental superher"
Final Fantasy X that is
i also want vf 4....am just broker that's all
Sat 13/04/02 at 09:43
Regular
"accidental superher"
i can't believe in the last issue that vf 4 got an 8....they only seemed to be showering it with praise....and the only problem was that it required a lot of time to get good at -which isn't a bad thing.
anyway no matter what i have my copy preordered :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.