GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst N64 Game Ever..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 16:48
Regular
Whats the worst game on the N64 you have ever played?
Mine is load-runner. Its an ABYSMAL game! You walk around destroying floors for Gods SAKE!

Are there any games on the N64 that are possibly worse than this abomination!?

Luckily it was a gift too me and didn't cost me anything.
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:42
Lambo 64
Fifa 64
Southpark

All stand-outs. But I played this 'Drivin' USA' game or something that completely sucked ass. On another note, don't you think Mario Golf was a much ignored but very entertaining game?
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:48
Regular
Mario golf was really good, i enjoyed it alot because u could just pick it up and play.
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:52
Regular
"hit the road jack"
GT64 is very bad indeed!! the sound and colours are terrible!! The cars engine sounds like a pipe organ!!:)j
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
FIFA 64 was terrible! My mate had it. There were a few player names mentioned in the commentary, but it really played like they didn't give a monkey's about anything else!
And FIFA '98 was only SLIGHTLY better. The gameplay was as dodgy as before, but ISS '98 was well worth the money!

ISS ANYDAY, FIFA NEVER!! :D
Wed 10/04/02 at 20:30
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Like most people yeah, i hate South Park too! along with all the ones everybody else dislikes. Hey, but some of the worst arent as bad as some ps1 games. Some of them are really bad!! GUNSHIP for ps *CRINGE* :) j
Wed 10/04/02 at 20:51
"Mimmargh!"
Daiktana is also a foul game (if you can call it a game).
Lode-runner must be pretty bad if nobodys even heard of it.
Wed 10/04/02 at 20:55
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I have never heard of any of them. and i hope i done ever see them. I dont know about anyone else but the forum seems a little empty. The post from Proto is the only movement since 30 mins ago. :)J
Wed 10/04/02 at 20:59
"Mimmargh!"
I doubt we will be seeing any N64 games soon, with the GameCube launch imminent. Thats a thing, really (and I mean really) foul games seem to have died out; I can't think of any PS2 or X-box games that are really bad. Some are not that good but no really poor ones. Maybe they have yet to rear their ugly heads.
Wed 10/04/02 at 21:02
Regular
"hit the road jack"
We shall see much more of an improvement very, very soon.
:)j
Wed 10/04/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Goldeneye was pretty bad!

Perfect Dark was just awful!

Zelda was the most boring experiance EVER!

Mario was just soooo......

:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.