GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst N64 Game Ever..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 16:48
Regular
Whats the worst game on the N64 you have ever played?
Mine is load-runner. Its an ABYSMAL game! You walk around destroying floors for Gods SAKE!

Are there any games on the N64 that are possibly worse than this abomination!?

Luckily it was a gift too me and didn't cost me anything.
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:08
"Mimmargh!"
Tell me about it!!! Both my friend and I concluded that Get Force Gemini was a pile of utter ****.
I can't believe I payed £50 quid for it! £50!

I know I've been ranting on a bit about crap games but the N64 has let off some real stinkers.
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:47
Got to be either: A) Jet Force Gemini because it's got a crap camera angle, terrible graphics and terrible game play.

or......

B)Clayfighter 63 and 3 quarters for reasons that are to terrible to be mentioned
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:34
"Mimmargh!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> you must be jokin! lode runner 3D is a classic game i love every
> minute of it. u hav this wicked big laser gun and instead of shootin
> the rock solid dudes in red cloaks you shoot the floor!Yeah now thats
> good gaming for u! No that really is apants game!

PHEW!!! I thought you were being serious...man I was really getting worked up about this post.
Thu 11/04/02 at 23:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yep.

1080, Snowboard Kids, Turok and Body Harvest were all good games for the N64 and there just the ones I remember from your list right now. I suppose it's your opinion though.

Dire game, hmmmmmmm.

I suppose from what I've PERSONALLY played (And I've played a hella of a lot) I would choose Carmageddon. I claimed it as a free game from SR when I joined and sold it for a tenner a few hours after it arriving at my house. Result!
Thu 11/04/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Pringle28 you should be beaten wiv a stick for saying 1080 Snowboarding was one of the worst N64 games!

It was one of the BEST!

It's one of THE GREATEST snowboarding games ever made! Don't diss it! I can't wait for the 2nd one!

:)
Thu 11/04/02 at 22:43
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I dunno what Tirok Rage Wars is but Turok Rage wars pretty much sucked!
Thu 11/04/02 at 22:13
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
you must be jokin! lode runner 3D is a classic game i love every minute of it. u hav this wicked big laser gun and instead of shootin the rock solid dudes in red cloaks you shoot the floor!Yeah now thats good gaming for u! No that really is apants game! i sold it now to gamestation! there are others though.heres the top 10 rubbish games
10.body harverst
9.carmagedon
8.turok rage wars
7.1080 snowboardin
6.rakuga kids
5.lode runner
4.clay fighter
3.lamborgini 64
2. snowboard kids
1.nagano
there u r!
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tirok rage Wars, when I first got it was one of the kost entertaining games I had ever played on - it still has fun today. Body Harvest is very very hard, but can be good - its not awful at all.

Worst game?

Drivin Usa - Made by Midway, after Rush 2049 - Why did they not carry on the brilliance of 2049 to Drivin Usa?????

WHY?
Thu 11/04/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Worst game I own-SCARS.

It only cost 7.99 so it's not too bad. The thing is it's an extemely annoying racing game. You can't lead for more than a minute without getting blasted by cars stuck to your rear bumper. I got so frustrated I gave up. Most of the tracks are stupid and the only good bit is the multiplayer which is hardly great.
Wed 10/04/02 at 22:29
"Mimmargh!"
You think the monks are bad!? On some of the later levels they fly, regardless of what slap they are on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.