GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Unlimited"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/04/15 at 08:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
I notice Freeola now have a slighter cheaper connection available than the one I am currently on. Is it easy/worth me swapping my connections over to this? (our family has 3 in total and across them it would seem to be a worthwhile saving). I'm just a little bit wary of doing anything with my home connection as I've had issues with it in the past (that strangely seemed to rectify themselves). Its been well behaved for a while now & I don't want to upset it!
Mon 21/12/15 at 16:42
Regular
my internet the last few days has been crap
real crap
have to change the dns in router to googles
then when that runs crap
change it back to freeolas dns
it the same on all pcs in my house
as of now freeola internet is crap

sort it out

i have put a ticket in with whats written above
Tue 15/12/15 at 16:30
Regular
"I like turtles"
Thanks for the response Eccles will do it now.

Connection was great again this morning (about 9.5 Mbs), it's currently as it was when I posted last night.
Tue 15/12/15 at 14:03
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hi Pete,

If you haven't already done so, please send us a ticket regarding this so it can be looked into.
Mon 14/12/15 at 22:39
Regular
"I like turtles"
Anyone else getting erratic speeds on Freeola Unlimited ATM?

Everything has been fine for me up until very recently but the last few days speeds have been up and down like crazy. One minute it's fine, the next it's garbage. Just done this speedtest which as you can see is pretty unimpressive :(
Wed 09/12/15 at 23:55
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Nothing has changed yet. All current tariffs remain as they are. (so bank holiday and xmas allowance based tariffs remain as they are). Sorry, I was being purposefully cryptic!
Wed 09/12/15 at 22:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
Thanks for the update Eccles, I was hoping options were being explored behind the scenes :)
Wed 09/12/15 at 22:49
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
Eccles wrote:
[i]Unmetered.... Hmmm.... ;)

You might need to clarify, but are you saying Bank Holidays (or at least Xmas) are now unmetered?

Good one!!!
[/i]

Or unmetered ... Hmmm ... (what a good idea, but not yet)!
Wed 09/12/15 at 22:03
"Are you sure?"
Eccles wrote:
Unmetered.... Hmmm.... ;)

You might need to clarify, but are you saying Bank Holidays (or at least Xmas) are now unmetered?

Good one!!!
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 09/12/15 at 21:49
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Unmetered.... Hmmm.... ;)
Wed 09/12/15 at 21:08
"Are you sure?"
Sounds interesting!

For those of us on standard xDSL packages I wondered if you had seen my feedback (via MyFreeola) earlier in the year about having Bank Holidays unmetered?

I see some cheeky so and so recently hinted at this on Twitter where a news item was saying some ISPs are doing this for Xmas!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.