GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UKchatforums archive"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 17:44
Regular
Finally got round to restoring the old posts, so if you'd care to look here you'll find all the posts before they were removed sometime last year (including all the stories, I believe).

Okay?
Wed 10/04/02 at 21:26
Regular
So many posts to go back to 2 years ago o.O
Wed 10/04/02 at 20:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Nah, just reminded me how brilliant it was back then. :0)

All links for the
> stories are now available from the story archive. Read for a laugh, and to find
> out what it was really like to be here over a year back, and what er-no REALLY
> thought of the Star Wars story. :0)

*hides*
Wed 10/04/02 at 17:41
Regular
how far back does this go. I want to find my first gad win which was about two weeks in. does this only go back to when the format changed or does it go all the way back to the beginning? snuggly?
Wed 10/04/02 at 17:14
Regular
That's great, cheers Snuggs. All go to

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/
archive/display_threads.php?
forumid=52&offset=450

and go to the bottom of the page. Look at Kid Rock's Top 5 games topic from WWF Forum.
Wed 10/04/02 at 17:11
Regular
And a heapload of stories that we had a lot of fun writing.
Wed 10/04/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The only difference between those archives and today is the date, the same threads about the same stuff.

Excellent
Wed 10/04/02 at 16:53
"Uzi Lover"
Rakuga wrote:
Oh
> and I remember when you were EXTRA GAD king - 2 GADs for one competitition. Who
> would have seen that coming.

I would of because I kick some bum!

And I will be making a come back around here quite soon, you'll be seeing me or reading me even more often.

To the coursework I go...
Wed 10/04/02 at 16:34
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Oh and I like the way you done the images behind the names of the forums on the
> first menu.

How comes monkey_man was featured? Is he your favourite
> Monkey?!? *sobs*

Nice one ;-)

Yeh Monkeyman is always on the background image, was in the magazine as well!

Oh and I remember when you were EXTRA GAD king - 2 GADs for one competitition. Who would have seen that coming.
Tue 09/04/02 at 22:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yay!! Excellent!!

Thanks Snuggly, very much appreciated. {:)
Tue 09/04/02 at 22:07
"Uzi Lover"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I'm all writ out today. I've tried my best to entertain you for the whole day,
> and I've got nothing really important left to say.

Well then do me a dance, like...ELVIS. He rocks my banana.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.