GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UKchatforums archive"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 17:44
Regular
Finally got round to restoring the old posts, so if you'd care to look here you'll find all the posts before they were removed sometime last year (including all the stories, I believe).

Okay?
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Finally got round to restoring the old posts, so if you'd care to look here you'll find all the posts before they were removed sometime last year (including all the stories, I believe).

Okay?
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:47
Regular
"!"Ł$%^&*()_+"
funky colours, and wow those topic are ancient.
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Hurrah! Now Grix might shut up ;)
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That looks amazing

I'm off to look

Nice yin cheif :)
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ohhhhhhh retro SR!

Uh oh, the newbie/regular and notable topics of old.

Please no.

Although it's quite nice to read some vintage stuff again.

Well done Snuggers

:0)
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:50
Regular
Hey, where are all the real old topics? :)

I wanted to see the really old ones where I was like the typical gamer who used to s***-off other consoles without playing them! I can't even find my original message (which I think was a reply to the second ever topic in the Pokémon Yellow forum :) )
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:51
Regular
Oh yeah, the topic I was on about was started by Fogmaster I believe. He was saying how pointless it was buying Pokémon Yellow if you've already got Pokémon Red or Blue...
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Everyone's stopped posting now and there all searching the old forums for some retro fun.

I just know it.
Tue 09/04/02 at 18:30
Regular
Oh yes.

Snuggly, you rule much more than I do.
Tue 09/04/02 at 18:46
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Wahey!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.