GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"100 days old today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 13:38
Regular
That's right, it's my 100th birthday on SR

Wow, 100 days since I eventually got sick of Rakuga going on about winning free games and decided to sign up myself

Cheers, SR, for all the free games/DVDs and cheers to everyone else for making these forums so good
Fri 10/04/15 at 09:44
Regular
Wed 24/09/14 at 14:34
This is usually associated with a change in file structures since the program was last started. Either this user has updated their software or the files have been updated in structure from a program update on another desktop.

Look for the button with TWO CHEVRONS on it in the lower left hand corner of the error message screen. Click on this.

It will give a lot of information but the crtical words to look out for are 'the description of the logical file stored in the analysis is not compatible with the one stored in the physical file'.

If this is the case then re-install the program but click on the button that says ADVANCED settings. It will allow the data in a directory which is not on this computer to be altered to the new format.

At the end of the installation it will ask for additional directories to update. After this all will work fine again.

Note that all users should be logged out as any active file will be skipped over during this process.
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:20
Regular
"That's right!"
Thanks for putting a damper on this thread

Heh
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:14
Regular
"Wasting away"
Honestly, do we really care? Oh look, I've been here 200+ days. I check everyday to find out about this vital piece of information. It's the most important thing in my life, these forums.
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:11
Regular
"That's right!"
Wow, everyone is realising how old they are

Hey, someone dropped their false teeth...
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:02
Regular
"pies r good"
I'm on 409 days and I dont think ive seen any other people in their 400s ,although there probably is as that would mean that nobody became a member within a hundred days of me which would be quite staaange..mmm.
Anyway i'd like to take this chance to welcome me back to the FOG scene, after a good gap of around 200 - 300 days (except for one post.) Ive been lying low in the Dreamcast Forum for a good while now and I with the demise of the Dreamcast I fel I should come back onto the main road, although it is a bit scary, what with more than 10 posts coming in a day *sarcasm all round* (not slagin off the Dc forum, big respect to all includin me who still support it!)
Anyways i'm sure you'll all be glad *sarcasm oozing out of me* to see me show my face in here every so often between stop-offs at the Sega forum.

That will be all....

andy.
Tue 09/04/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
521 days....I want my proper stats back!!!!! My first account stopped working :(

I wish Snuggly would add my other 2 GAD prizes and extra 300 days or so on to this account :(
Tue 09/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Congratualtions!!!!!!
Tue 09/04/02 at 19:12
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Mattyboy wrote:
> Well done MoJoJoJo!!

I am exactly 600 days old today!! Whoo Hoo!!

Shut it gramps! :P
*Pokes Mattyboy with Matt's walking stick*
Tue 09/04/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Whatever!"
Well done MoJoJoJo!!

I am exactly 600 days old today!! Whoo Hoo!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.