GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jet Set Radio Future Music"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 10:20
Regular
Well i think it is brill...and i find game music important when playing a game. it's not usually my sort of music but i like it...the original's music was brill too and i actually remember just starting up the game to listen to the music. i would do the same with this one too but you have to go back to the garage to select which ones i want to listen to. anyway i didn't start up this short topic just to say this but i do think that you would be missing out if you didn't see this...you can DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE SOUNDTRACK FREE OF CHARGE (legally) from:

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/sonic/sonic/2/jsrf.html

the best tracks have stars next to them...but then i reckon you already know which tracks to download.
Sat 13/04/02 at 09:20
Regular
49er wrote:
> Excellent. It'll be hte first game I get when I eventually get round
> to buying an Xbox.

Same here.
Fri 12/04/02 at 10:41
Regular
beanz wrote:
> i think it is a lot better...faster, less frustrating, cooler, bigger

Excellent. It'll be hte first game I get when I eventually get round to buying an Xbox.
Fri 12/04/02 at 10:36
Regular
"accidental superher"
i think it is a lot better...faster, less frustrating, cooler, bigger
Fri 12/04/02 at 10:25
Regular
I just can't wait to get my hands of JSRF.... (still saving for my Xbox).... you lucky, lucky people....

So, is it better than the first one?
I'm sure it is.
Wed 10/04/02 at 11:47
Regular
"He's back"
Actually, Aisle 10 iz a real song by scapegoat wax. Go 2 yahoo launch 2 c da vid. Im going to try and buy it 2day!!!
Wed 10/04/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
beanz wrote:
> btw which do you have for your garage music...i've got guitar vader's baby
> t....very catchy...some people might find it annoying though

I have " Fly Like a Butterfly". But as Iam doing the test runs to get the secret characters I put different tracks on, as the test runs use your garage music, and listening to the same track over and over again isnt good.
Wed 10/04/02 at 01:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll have to try that out. :-) I'm on chapter 8 now. Just going around spraying graffiti in the skyscraper area again. Dunno if I had to chase this robot bloke but he ran off at Chou Street I think - haven't seen him since.
Just been going around spraying over his graffiti. ;-))
Wed 10/04/02 at 00:34
Regular
"accidental superher"
you get to choose which track you have as your garage bgm...
talk to robo to select it
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually I don't know the name of it, haven't bothered looking. :-) Basically I have the music that always runs in the garage area when you go in from the start.
Tue 09/04/02 at 23:26
Regular
"accidental superher"
btw which do you have for your garage music...i've got guitar vader's baby t....very catchy...some people might find it annoying though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.