GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jet Set Radio Future Music"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 10:20
Regular
Well i think it is brill...and i find game music important when playing a game. it's not usually my sort of music but i like it...the original's music was brill too and i actually remember just starting up the game to listen to the music. i would do the same with this one too but you have to go back to the garage to select which ones i want to listen to. anyway i didn't start up this short topic just to say this but i do think that you would be missing out if you didn't see this...you can DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE SOUNDTRACK FREE OF CHARGE (legally) from:

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/sonic/sonic/2/jsrf.html

the best tracks have stars next to them...but then i reckon you already know which tracks to download.
Tue 09/04/02 at 10:20
Regular
"accidental superher"
Well i think it is brill...and i find game music important when playing a game. it's not usually my sort of music but i like it...the original's music was brill too and i actually remember just starting up the game to listen to the music. i would do the same with this one too but you have to go back to the garage to select which ones i want to listen to. anyway i didn't start up this short topic just to say this but i do think that you would be missing out if you didn't see this...you can DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE SOUNDTRACK FREE OF CHARGE (legally) from:

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/sonic/sonic/2/jsrf.html

the best tracks have stars next to them...but then i reckon you already know which tracks to download.
Tue 09/04/02 at 10:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
The music is brilliant, may have to download the soundtrack and put it on CD.

On the subject of music I noticed something pretty good with PGR. I played PGR when I had my Xbox but 5 days later I was hooked on Halo and JSRF and only returned to it yesterday. Started a race and the music came on and I thought "I know this track" it was "Aisle 10" from JSRF. Amazing how 2 launch titles had the same track in it.
Tue 09/04/02 at 10:38
Regular
"accidental superher"
oh haven't really noticed that...but i don't really like the pgr as much...prob cos it gets drowned out by the engine sounds...
Tue 09/04/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Thanks for the link mate! I was going to order this from CDNow Japan, but no need to now.

Will download tonight via my Cable connection tonight :)
Tue 09/04/02 at 13:57
Regular
"accidental superher"
i wasn't sure at first whether it warranted starting a new topic...but i thought some people will appreciate it.... :)
Tue 09/04/02 at 14:43
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
It's one of the greatest soundtracks I've heard!

I can now listen to it on the way to work every morning :)
Tue 09/04/02 at 16:25
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah it is one of the best ones i've heard too ...
i think the besst ones i've heard are from the final fantasy series...they're AMAZING...but different style from jsrf naturally
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Have to say, the music in JSRF when you're in the garage area is VERY catchy. :-)

Dunno why but I never get bored watching Roboy dance either. ;-))
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:54
beanz wrote:
> oh haven't really noticed that...but i don't really like the pgr as much...prob
> cos it gets drowned out by the engine sounds...

I just get in my TVR and listen to my soundtrack album to swordfish after I turn down the engine noise
Tue 09/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Have to say, the music in JSRF when you're in the garage area is VERY catchy.
> :-)

Dunno why but I never get bored watching Roboy dance either. ;-))

that robot is kinda funny.

i prefere the music in the first Jet set radio it was more hip hop than in JSRF but then it isn't the worst music in a game i've heard :))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.