GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Only 11 not 20!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/04/02 at 15:07
Regular
I went down town today and was talkin' to ma mate in the games shop. He said that there's only going to be 11 launch titles now. The rest have been put back! So I asked him to get this list the shop had been given showing what the launch titles were going to be, and i'm not going to be disappointed!

Wave Race, Rogue Leader, Tony Hawk 3, and Burnout are still launchin' on day one! As for the rest, wellllll, frankly I wasn't that interested cos there the ones i'm gonna get! :D

:)
Mon 08/04/02 at 15:07
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I went down town today and was talkin' to ma mate in the games shop. He said that there's only going to be 11 launch titles now. The rest have been put back! So I asked him to get this list the shop had been given showing what the launch titles were going to be, and i'm not going to be disappointed!

Wave Race, Rogue Leader, Tony Hawk 3, and Burnout are still launchin' on day one! As for the rest, wellllll, frankly I wasn't that interested cos there the ones i'm gonna get! :D

:)
Mon 08/04/02 at 15:56
"+ suspicious minds"
you no smashy smashy bro like? smashy smashy bro good for bossy pac. bossy pac like old smashy smasshy bro lots. smashy smashy bro bossy pacs favourate game
Mon 08/04/02 at 16:54
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
im posting this from bristol airport , 11 games aye , oh well the rest:-) werent verygood NY WAY, THIS is cotiing me money and the keyboRD I RUBBISH CYA.
Mon 08/04/02 at 16:56
Regular
"Long time no see!"
From Bristol Airport??? That's right by my house!
Is there an internet cafe up there now or something??
Mon 08/04/02 at 18:05
"Smashy smashy bro", isnt out till the 24th.
Mon 08/04/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Nah, I don't reckon we'll see less launch titles than the ones expected - even if the retailers have been given shortened lists.

It could easily be a mistake, maybe a computer error, or maybe the retailers have only recieved news on SOME of the games but not all. After all, SR will still have the same 20 available on May 3rd - before they run out instantly!

So nope, I don't believe it! :P
Mon 08/04/02 at 19:12
Theres no shops that i have seen that have changed their lists - i hope super monkey ball is still release
Mon 08/04/02 at 19:28
Regular
Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> you no smashy smashy bro like? smashy smashy bro good for bossy pac. bossy pac
> like old smashy smasshy bro lots. smashy smashy bro bossy pacs favourate game

You're weird......
Mon 08/04/02 at 19:38
Regular
On launch day, my local Game and EB didn't have all the Game Boy Advance titles that were meant to be available.

AS far as I am aware, Special Reserve did though :)
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:11
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Nah, I don't reckon we'll see less launch titles than the ones expected - even
> if the retailers have been given shortened lists.

Sounds like a CONSPIRACY to me : D

...and they'll change the launch date to mid march...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.