GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/04/02 at 15:21
Regular
I just realised, while I started a new game of GTA3 to play the classic missions I accidently saved it over my best game file. I've lost both import export garages, all the unique jumps, over a dozen rampages, a flamethrower, and M16 (4 hidden packages and about 30 fire missions). I've also lost loads of ambulance missions so I've lost my health pick up, not forgetting the 4 missions including that mission Patriot Playground that took me ages!

This is the worst thing that could happen ever! And I just can't be bothered to get all that stuff again!

So I've very upset right now, and I'm going to try and nick my friends saved game when he's not looking.

How could this happen?! Ah well, I have memories, I've recorded loads of footage of me in GTA3 reaching hard to reach places, most recently the other ship on Portland that doesn't sink.

*Hits a wall twenty times in anger*
NO!!!
Sun 07/04/02 at 21:57
Regular
"That's right!"
Dan2K2 wrote:
> Eric, I'm your mother?!

--------

What the????
Sun 07/04/02 at 21:53
Eric, I'm your mother?!
Sun 07/04/02 at 21:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its like the time i saved my brothers final fantasy file over my own, i was a good bit on and over a million gil richer, i done only what i could do then, i broke down and cried.
Sun 07/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
"That's right!"
Ha ha, I thought you meant Lord Nelson for a second there!

I must be going senile!
Sun 07/04/02 at 16:48
Regular
Quoth from the great Nelson himself:

HA-HA!
Sun 07/04/02 at 16:47
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Been there. Done that.

I did the same thing. Now, I just can't be bothered with GTA3 :(
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:51
"Mimmargh!"
At least you still have your health...well except for that rather large bruise on your head.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Thats a lot of exclamation marks!

I had the same problem but it was my sister playiong Black and White when I had repeatedly told her not to. I was on the fouth level after a couple of days of playing and I had to start again. Its boring to start agin but it gets a bit more fun after a while.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:32
Regular
"That's right!"
Devastating
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:21
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I just realised, while I started a new game of GTA3 to play the classic missions I accidently saved it over my best game file. I've lost both import export garages, all the unique jumps, over a dozen rampages, a flamethrower, and M16 (4 hidden packages and about 30 fire missions). I've also lost loads of ambulance missions so I've lost my health pick up, not forgetting the 4 missions including that mission Patriot Playground that took me ages!

This is the worst thing that could happen ever! And I just can't be bothered to get all that stuff again!

So I've very upset right now, and I'm going to try and nick my friends saved game when he's not looking.

How could this happen?! Ah well, I have memories, I've recorded loads of footage of me in GTA3 reaching hard to reach places, most recently the other ship on Portland that doesn't sink.

*Hits a wall twenty times in anger*
NO!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.