GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/04/02 at 15:21
Regular
I just realised, while I started a new game of GTA3 to play the classic missions I accidently saved it over my best game file. I've lost both import export garages, all the unique jumps, over a dozen rampages, a flamethrower, and M16 (4 hidden packages and about 30 fire missions). I've also lost loads of ambulance missions so I've lost my health pick up, not forgetting the 4 missions including that mission Patriot Playground that took me ages!

This is the worst thing that could happen ever! And I just can't be bothered to get all that stuff again!

So I've very upset right now, and I'm going to try and nick my friends saved game when he's not looking.

How could this happen?! Ah well, I have memories, I've recorded loads of footage of me in GTA3 reaching hard to reach places, most recently the other ship on Portland that doesn't sink.

*Hits a wall twenty times in anger*
NO!!!
Sun 16/03/14 at 15:09
Regular
Hi everyone, we are having a table at the Pembrokeshire County Show on teh 19th August 2014. It's a stall to promote CWTCH....any original ideas?
Tue 09/04/02 at 00:36
Edgy wrote:
> Quoth from the great Nelson himself:

HA-HA!

so he didnt mean that? ;)
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:24
Regular
"That's right!"
I've said it once and I'll say it again

Devastating
Mon 08/04/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Why did this happen? :/
I worked so hard to get where I did..
Mon 08/04/02 at 01:01
Regular
"Back in black"
It's at times likes this when you need to listen to 'Pearl Jam- Alive'. Just remember!!!
Mon 08/04/02 at 00:40
Regular
I saved over my Pro evolution soccer master league team not too long ago.

It was more or less pefect. Van Basten and Pele up front...Maradona, Roberto Carlos, Roberto Carlos, Garrit and Keane in Midfield...

Luckily for me I back up my saved game every week or so onto my other memory card. Buy another memory card! Might seem stupid and timewasting at the time...but who's laughing now huh?
Mon 08/04/02 at 00:27
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Dan2K2 wrote:
> Eric, I'm your mother?!

--------

What the????

Frrrrooooosssssssst!!!
Sun 07/04/02 at 23:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Ha ha, I thought you meant Lord Nelson for a second there!

I must be going
> senile!

Heh, same here.

I know I'm senile anyway.
Sun 07/04/02 at 22:00
Thats kinda bad man losing your save game...
Sun 07/04/02 at 22:00
"slightlyshortertagl"
teehee......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.