GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If the Q cube came out in the U.K would you have bought it ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/04/02 at 11:24
Regular
The Q cube is n't coming out in U.S or Europe but if it had come out on same day as the Gamecube at say around £220 would you have bought it instead (i'm not really sure on price but in Japan I think it was about another £50).

I think that if it was any good I may well have bought it, if it had been released at aroung £220 i think it would have been worth it as I don't have a DVD player, what do you lot think ?
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:59
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
I'd definitely get one - it looks fantastic and is easily the best console DVD player on the market.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nope i wouldnt but it, i just use the dvd player on my computer.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:10
Regular
As long as it was under £300 I would have definitely got it. Easily the best looking console on the market in my opinion.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:09
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Hey, SINFIELD, i like your tag line! Yeah, who are they?
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:04
All gamecube controllers and Memory cards are universal. The memory cards have to be formatted first before you can use it on a PAL cube.
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:57
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yeah, seeing as I dont have a DVD player anywhere in my house, and it looks great, I may well of considered it. But, I have my Black GC and Rouge Squardon ready, so lets all lock outselves in cupboards until May3rd yeah?!

Actually, lets not :o)
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:57
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah, they look great but we have dvd already. :)
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:56
sort of edgy? it would still probs be cheaper to buy the gamecube and the dvd player seperately
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:54
Regular
BIGMAN wrote:
> The Q cube is n't coming out in U.S or Europe but if it had come out on same day
> as the Gamecube at say around £220 would you have bought it instead (i'm
> not really sure on price but in Japan I think it was about another
> £50).

I think that if it was any good I may well have bought it, if it
> had been released at aroung £220 i think it would have been worth it as I
> don't have a DVD player, what do you lot think ?

If the console were to arrive in the UK, I still wouldn't get it unless I wanted to buy a seperate DVD player, which I'd probably buy the Q for (and have the option to play games in another room :)

(If that made sense)
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:53
i wouldnt buy it. I have a ps2 and a separate DVD player so i wouldnt need one. I must admt they look very cool

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.