GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If the Q cube came out in the U.K would you have bought it ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/04/02 at 11:24
Regular
The Q cube is n't coming out in U.S or Europe but if it had come out on same day as the Gamecube at say around £220 would you have bought it instead (i'm not really sure on price but in Japan I think it was about another £50).

I think that if it was any good I may well have bought it, if it had been released at aroung £220 i think it would have been worth it as I don't have a DVD player, what do you lot think ?
Wed 10/04/02 at 22:02
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i would have not bought it staight when it came out but waited but would have definetly got it by now if it came out the same time as the us version.
Mon 08/04/02 at 18:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would definately have got it - It looks awesome!!
Mon 08/04/02 at 18:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, if that did happen Joe I would probably buy one.
I just wouldn't now, as their's a choice between the 2.
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:16
Regular
But Solskjær would you say no to a GC that looked exactly the same, had exactly the same power at exactly the same price but had a DVD player?
Sun 07/04/02 at 18:52
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Question: If the Q cube came out in the U.K would you have bought it ?

Answer: Yes
Sun 07/04/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
No, I wouldn't buy the Q Cube instead of the GameCube.

1. I'm interested in the games mainly, and am not bothered about any extra features like DVD capabilities.
2. Q isn't exactly Nintendo, it's also Panasonic. Just doesn't sound right as a games console for me.
3. I only have one DVD (The Matrix - FAD Prize), and I probably won't get anymore for years now - so I don't need a DVD player!

So as you can see, I have no need for the Q Cube. I'll stick to GamerCube anyday!
Sun 07/04/02 at 16:20
Regular
Definatly as Im getting a GC and DVD player in a few weeks, It would cut the cost by £40, which is an extra game or a few DVDs.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:30
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Hey, BIGMAN check out hippy cube!
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:28
Regular
"hit the road jack"
HI BIGMAN. :)
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:26
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Jetster wrote:
> BIGMAN wrote:
> No i was off bidding for a black Gamecube controller on Ebay
> !

Just hope i
> get it for under £15 !

Do Japanese and US
> controllers work on PAL GCs?

Yes they do (well they better do) !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.