GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you buying with your Gamecube ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 16:36
Regular
I wasjust wandering what everyone will be getting with their Gamecube when they get it i.e how many controller's, how many games, what games etc.

I'm hoping to get the Black gamecube and controller, Orange controller (if it's arrived), memory card 59, Sonic Adventure 2, Star Wars: Rogue Leader, Luigi's mansion and possibly a GC-GBA lead !!!
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:56
"Mimmargh!"
I want Super Smash Bros Melee, the original was one of the funniest N64 titles I played, I also played Rogue Leader in HMV in London-an exellent game. I'll probably by a Jedi Bundle from SR even though I dont aprove of the last minute change to the logic 3 pad. I'll keep saving my redies.
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:54
Im buying...

12 Groovy Games
11 Memory cards
10 Joyful pads
9 battery packs
8 GBA cables
7 scart leads
6 RF adapters
A.. 5.. inch.. L..C..D.. screen
4 pink kurbys
3 SSB melees
2 soundstation threes
and a gamecube with a T.V

Yeah. I wish...
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:51
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Thanks you lot for replying, jc your half way to becoming a regular !!! And c.u.later where do you get this free blow up chair from ?
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:47
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
I'm buying the gamecube, thps3, an extra controller and if I buy that I get a free blow up chair.
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
GC Purple: Luigi's Mansion, Rogue Leader, Monkey Ball, Extra Controller, Mem. Card
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:44
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Im buying the basic bundle from SR then im getting 1 game then a month later another game, a memory card another controller.
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:36
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I wasjust wandering what everyone will be getting with their Gamecube when they get it i.e how many controller's, how many games, what games etc.

I'm hoping to get the Black gamecube and controller, Orange controller (if it's arrived), memory card 59, Sonic Adventure 2, Star Wars: Rogue Leader, Luigi's mansion and possibly a GC-GBA lead !!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.