GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you buying with your Gamecube ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 16:36
Regular
I wasjust wandering what everyone will be getting with their Gamecube when they get it i.e how many controller's, how many games, what games etc.

I'm hoping to get the Black gamecube and controller, Orange controller (if it's arrived), memory card 59, Sonic Adventure 2, Star Wars: Rogue Leader, Luigi's mansion and possibly a GC-GBA lead !!!
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
The Game wrote:
It's all very exciting
> though isn't it... less a month 'til launch... i'll be there outside the shop at
> 23:40, waiting in the queue... I'll hand over my money, play Gamecube for a good
> 16 hours, but then i've got a party to go to, damn friends! :D

Are Special Reserve opening at night if your going to collect your GC from the shop or are you getting it from some where else?
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:30
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
With my GameCube i'm not getting much...

I'll have Luigi's Mansion and Monkey Ball from SR at launch, so I might just get An Extra Controller and A Memory Card.

I've got PIKMIN and Melee coming later, and if I don't win them, I'll get StarFox, Eternal Darkness and MAYBE Resident Evil.

It's all very exciting though isn't it... less a month 'til launch... i'll be there outside the shop at 23:40, waiting in the queue... I'll hand over my money, play Gamecube for a good 16 hours, but then i've got a party to go to, damn friends! :D

I would get 4 controllers, and I might actually get 3, but I want to reserve a space for an Import WaveBird... I might order one now actually. Anyone know the UK release date?

I hope Nintendo close the gaps with regards to release dates... it's so much better when everyone can enjoy them at the same time... especially as a high majority of gaming sites are American. Still...
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Byeeeeeee! i really like that guy. :)
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:25
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
See ya Microchips !
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:24
Regular
"hit the road jack"
But they havn't. And its a little late now :)
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I have to go again now, I'll be on later guys.
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:22
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The xbox may have a hardrive, but you still need to buy a Memory card to take your games data to a friends house. If they just used Memory cards, the xbox might have been smaller and cheaper.
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:21
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I hav shrek. you can you the microphone to make your own scenes. You can make them say what ever you want!! :)
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:19
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Me to but I have n't got any DVD's to play !
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:18
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I have a DVD on my pc anyways... :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.