GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flora London Marathon 2008"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/07 at 13:10
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
The time is nearly with us again...not that I have ever really paid attention to it, but, April 13th 2008 is the Flora London Marathon! I have been accepted for a Gold Bond place (I've been accepted to run for a charity, so get a guarenteed place), as I failed to get a place in the ballot :(

As a result, I need to try and raise £1750 for Get Kids Going!. This is a great charity, that helps to provide sporting equipment for disabled children all over the UK.

Should you be feeling generous and want to help out the charity, or just simnply love the thought of me in pain, and suffering on a 26 and a bit mile trek, please dig deep into your pockets, bank accounts, and piggy banks and sponsor me via the following link:

http://www.justgiving.com/simon-hughes

Or click here

This is a safe and secure site, and will allow you to sponsor me directly, with the option for Gift Aid (UK charities are entitled to 28% tax reclaim from the HMRC on every £1 donated by UK taxpayers).

Any amount will help, and of course will be greatly appreciated :)
Fri 28/12/07 at 21:46
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
No worries hun :)X
Fri 28/12/07 at 20:35
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Ah wicked, thank you very much, and thank your friend too, that's very kind :D
Fri 28/12/07 at 10:45
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My friend wanted to make a donation before the year was out. I mentioned sponsoring you for this :) So That £10 has gone to Get Kids Going :)
Fri 28/12/07 at 01:28
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Thank you all kindly for all your support up to now! Very kind indeed! :D It looks as though the current total raised is £280, which to be honest, is £270 more than I was expecting :) So all is going well, with plenty of time left for anyone wishing to help out!

The training is going...pretty well, I managed to get out of my nice warm bed on Christmas day itself for a quick run! Think I may be enjoying parts of this running malarky a little too much...fingers crossed everything goes smoothly in the next 16 weeks of training.
Wed 19/12/07 at 10:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hey, sorry for not responding sooner, been kinda busy :o

I think the only major way, unless sending cash in directly (only really good if I lived near you), is to do the online transaction, sorry about that! :(
Mon 17/12/07 at 14:27
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Thank you all, I currently have £280 raised thanks to your
> generosity, if you have any spare funds over the next few
> months, please send it my way, it will be greatly appreciated :)

It could be a tad more :)

Any luck going through the info pack for alternative ways to pay or are you going to make me grit my teeth and do it online?
Sun 16/12/07 at 11:24
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Timmargh wrote:
> You should make a group on Facebook.

Here you go
Sat 15/12/07 at 11:18
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Well, I was hoping my picture on here would help clear up that
> particular question...or if not, my picture on my marathon
> sponsor page...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ
Sat 15/12/07 at 00:00
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Thank you all, I currently have £280 raised thanks to your generosity, if you have any spare funds over the next few months, please send it my way, it will be greatly appreciated :)
Thu 13/12/07 at 21:16
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Well, I was hoping my picture on here would help clear up that particular question...or if not, my picture on my marathon sponsor page...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.