GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why am I s**t????????????????????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 14:22
Regular
I seem to suck at posting, and am feeling very negative about the forums. I'm sad. I feel crap. No-one even said happy 200th birthday. No-one reads my posts. No-one likes me. Someone cheer me up. And try to answer the questron.
Sat 06/04/02 at 18:24
Regular
allardini wrote:
> Phi11ip wrote:
> You suck at posting but still you have won 9 games?

I
> didn't win from posting, i won from cheats/hints

You ungrateful little...

You've won 9 games and you're still complaining?

I'm sorry but you're so ungrateful! SR don't have to give anything away, yet you got 9 games for free and want more?
Sat 06/04/02 at 18:10
Regular
allardini wrote:
> And I'm the only jew here!

What's that got to do with anything? i'm the only Flangflimpf Monk of the Zubbadah region but that has nothing to do with it.

You speak about religion like it's a disability...
Sat 06/04/02 at 17:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hey, you haven't been here long and already you're the Champion of SRW. It may not mean much itself, but we wouldn't let a bad poster become the champion,
Sat 06/04/02 at 15:31
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Heh. Don't think people will say Happy Birthday to you, because they wont.
Sat 06/04/02 at 15:08
I'm crap at posting to. Even if i stay up all night thinknig about a good post then deliver a 3000 word speech people still ignore it! I've one once, and that was when i spent around 2 hours sumbitting over 60 cheats!
Sat 06/04/02 at 15:01
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Phi11ip wrote:
> You suck at posting but still you have won 9 games?

I didn't win from posting, i won from cheats/hints
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:55
Regular
Or entrance day, or whatever.
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:54
Regular
No-one wished me happy 611th birthday today, but I ain't complaining.

And you suck at posting because you think too much about what you're going to write, instead of just allowing yourself to write your feelings instead. Don't spend a few weeks writing out one damn topic, write it in one burst. And the more you do something, the better you get, anyway. Hopefully.
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:42
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Six more days till the big three-double-0 for me.
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:38
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You suck at posting but still you have won 9 games?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.