GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst player?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
What is your worst player? Mine plays for my best team but..... Blanc. I hate him now even more after he ducked out the way when man u got kicked out of the fa cup by middlesbourough.
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:00
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Well, in his "prime" he was a world cup winner...

thats what i mean he wasn't good enough then and he isn't now. Carlton palmer was an england international but i didn't see hordes of clubs fighting to sign him. Him and barthez where the weakest players in the starting line up.
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:00
Regular
Or Barmby! He is over rated like Smicer!
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:02
Regular
fivetogo said: Now, I don't buy into the "TARICCO'S A DISGRACE" thing. I think he's got himself an undeserved reputation. Too many people just judge him on what they've heard through the media (e.g about numerous sendings off etc). If you watch him properly (which unquestionnably only Spurs fans do) over the course of games or even the whole season, he isn't a cheating player.

I've seen him lose his temper once and do something stupid, >but generally he's a good player.

Have you actually ever seen him play i've seen him 3 or 4 times and he is usually the dirtiest player on the pitch and always the first to moan when he thinks he can get away with it.
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:03
Regular
if you say yes i have a season ticket for spurs, this will just prove ytour biased opinion
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:05
Regular
and he made taunting comments about becks sending off at france 98 (to becks)

grrrrr i hate that little ****
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:19
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Blanc is not the worst player in the premiership.

There are many a head of him.

Nyarko from Everton, who is still on Everton's books was the worst player last season.

Steve Stone from Villa.
Sat 06/04/02 at 18:16
Regular
A5h1ey wrote:
Carlton palmer was an england international but i didn't see hordes of clubs
> fighting to sign him.

Yes but England havnt exactly won anything in the last oh...30 odd years is it?
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
A5h1ey wrote:
> if you say yes i have a season ticket for spurs, this will just prove ytour
> biased opinion

See, that's the WHOLE point. I am biased, I DO HAVE A SEASON TICKET!

But the fact is, i've seen him around 20 times this season (in various competitions) and that's not counting any televised games that i've watched.

You've only seen him 3 or 4 times. So, who's in a better position to make a judgement on him as a player?

Me, or you?

The facts suggest I'M in a better position to judge, and I wouldn't allow my own personal bias to cloud my judgement, because that would make my posting on this topic pointless.

My honest opinion is that Taricco has done some stupid things, and is now paying as people like yourself are ready to jump on him at any opportunity.
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:42
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> A5h1ey wrote:
Carlton palmer was an england international but i didn't see
> hordes of clubs
> fighting to sign him.

Yes but England havnt exactly
> won anything in the last oh...30 odd years is it?

le tournoi in 98 :)
Sat 06/04/02 at 23:11
Regular
FiveToGo wrote:
> A5h1ey wrote:
> if you say yes i have a season ticket for spurs, this will
> just prove ytour
> biased opinion

See, that's the WHOLE point. I am
> biased, I DO HAVE A SEASON TICKET!

But the fact is, i've seen him around 20
> times this season (in various competitions) and that's not counting any
> televised games that i've watched.

You've only seen him 3 or 4 times. So,
> who's in a better position to make a judgement on him as a player?

Me, or
> you?

yep but i don't mind other nutters like di canio, le saux, viera or roy keane but taricco really winds me up. i suppose we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

The facts suggest I'M in a better position to judge, and I wouldn't
> allow my own personal bias to cloud my judgement, because that would make my
> posting on this topic pointless.

My honest opinion is that Taricco has done
> some stupid things, and is now paying as people like yourself are ready to jump
> on him at any opportunity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.