GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst player?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
What is your worst player? Mine plays for my best team but..... Blanc. I hate him now even more after he ducked out the way when man u got kicked out of the fa cup by middlesbourough.
Sat 02/11/13 at 10:07
Regular
"Here to help"
You can personalise your profile page and make it stand out from the crowd.
Click on 'my profile
Then 'Profile designer'
You can then edit the colour scheme and fonts for your page and upload background wallpaper... Be adventurous !!
Sun 21/04/02 at 13:44
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Closest I've ever come to scoring an amazing goal was a bicycle kick from 15 yards out that crashed against the post. Doh!
Sun 21/04/02 at 13:38
i reckon i am.
just yesterday i pulled a 30 yarder like beckham. it was probaly the greatest goal i've ever scored and everyone including me was stunned.
Sun 21/04/02 at 11:57
Regular
And you lot are all excellent at football then?
Sun 21/04/02 at 11:31
Regular
"My head hurts"
I agree with AGHH!!!! I hate blanc he has probably scored more own goals than goals.
Sun 21/04/02 at 08:24
Regular
"Mole Hole"
My worst player is Flo. I hate him very badly no more than badly very very badly
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:34
Why i don't know but i've always hated Nicky Summerbee
Fri 19/04/02 at 19:16
I hate danny Mills and woodgate (you should be in jail)simply because of their attitude and arrogance.
Fri 19/04/02 at 02:30
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Nicky Butt. He's got one of those attitudes, where you just wanna wring his little neck, and pray to god that something snaps inside of it.

Hmmm, me being a Liverpool supporter, I found it quite hard to say that =P

Seriously, I hate him, how he gets in the England squad is beyond me. And all you Heskey-haters out there, get your eyes checked, he is a world-class player, with the obvious downfall of he DOES tend to go over too easy, but that will lesten the more he plays, and the more experience he gains. Besides, he plays good for England, which is more than can be said for other strikers, Owen, Vassell, and Sheringham aside.
Thu 18/04/02 at 17:49
"Right!!!!!™"
I hate phil neveil he is so crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.