GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cat VS. Dog."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/10/02 at 02:06
Regular
Which one would you choose?
Mon 14/10/02 at 17:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But you get fined if you run one over, so they don't rule at getting run over for free.
Mon 14/10/02 at 17:08
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
Lets settle it DOGS RULE
Mon 14/10/02 at 10:46
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Drunk Cow wrote:
> When have you seen a cat owner get home and see their cat's face
> light
> up and run to them.
>
> My cat Buster

But that was only because you accidently set him on fire
Mon 14/10/02 at 08:17
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Don't really agree with the dogs being more affectionate than cats. My cat spends all it's spare time with me, sitting on my lap and running downstairs as I come home. The only time he isn't with me is when he's outside at night.

My dog, however, is still affectionate but shows it not to me - but to my dad. I am the cats favourite person, my dad's the dogs favourite person. Wherever my dad is, the dog's there too. But the dog is quite happy just sitting in the same room, whereas the cat wants to be with you, sitting on your lap, and getting a stroke.

It's clear that my cat is far more intelligent than my dog. But I also love my dog because she's so lovable, she's the one that wags her tail and is really 'in your face' when you get home, whereas the cat just sits and stares waiting for me to come and stroke him

Overall, it has to be 50/50. I wouldn't get rid of my dog in favour of a cat, and I wouldn't get rid of my cat in favour of a dog.
Mon 14/10/02 at 01:03
"High polygon count"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> When have you seen a cat owner get home and see their cat's face light
> up and run to them.

My cat Buster (who died last October) used to be sitting on the stairs waiting for me to get home from work! Then he'd follow me around until after I'd had dinner, at which point he'd sit with me on the sofa while I watched TV and stroked him.

You get what you give!
Mon 14/10/02 at 00:01
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I get at what your saying Wookie. But the stupidity of dogs and what they do sometimes is just way too cute that you can't help but smile. A dog is always happy to see you. When have you seen a cat owner get home and see their cat's face light up and run to them. Well that's why I like dogs but I'm not rejecting cats.

"whispers under breath"
Even though I hate cats. Those bloody things.

^^^^^^
That's a quote by one of my favorite game charaters.:)
Sun 13/10/02 at 23:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Go Dogs!

Or is this a different sort of question here? Are we talking women?

Do I want a foxy cat or a right dog?

Hmmmmmm....

;)
Sun 13/10/02 at 23:53
"High polygon count"
Parr wrote:
> I can just imagine a cat walking around on a lead

With Siamese cats, you can do that.

Cats, every time. Elegant, graceful, majestic. Independent, affectionate. Don't slobber, don't smell, far cleaner (when did you last step in CAT s**t?) Mystical creatures - worshipped as God's by the ancient Egyptians - and rightly so.

Dogs: stupid, dirty, smelly, noisy.

Anyway, cats are now officially 'man's best friend' in the UK - there are more cat owners than dog owners.
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:44
CATS as dogs dont have a play written about them! unlucky dogs. Cats rule! C A T S forever. i want to marry a cat!
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Max Power"
hey gerrid is here gerrid go to the olsen twin posts

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.