GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It hurts....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/08/06 at 19:38
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I just injured myself by slipping on a metal fence that hasn't been put up yet, hurts like hell and a nasty looking bruise on my back.
But luckily, nothing important seems to be damaged, which is obviously good.

So, whats the worst injuries you've ever gotten?
Wed 09/08/06 at 13:04
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ha, how did you manage to get your foot run over? I thought that only happened in comedy sketches.
Wed 09/08/06 at 10:23
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
My brothers can't go two weeks without getting some sort of injury from football or hurling.
My brothers wears white socks, so now all the white socks are red-stained in the house after he hurt his foot and had to use gel on them.
I've only actually been to a hospital (as a patient) 2 times, once when I was 1 I had an asthma attack, and then when I was 4, my foot got driven over by a car......owww.
Tue 08/08/06 at 23:34
Regular
"hulagadoo"
5 years ago I fell out a loft. Broke my ankle when I hit the floor. On the way down I also managed to cut through the vein in my left arm, hurt like hell and left quite a pool of blood.
Tue 08/08/06 at 23:23
Regular
I dislocated my shoulder in my first and last sunday league team match.

I had been doing quite well up until that point too.
I blame it on my football boots. I had lots of short studs instead of 6 normal studs.

I was umming and ahhing over which type to get in the shop too. If I'd gone the other way, how different things could have been...

Probably not all that different.

I also averaged one or two breaks or ligament problems a year for about 6 years while playing basketball.

And when I was a kid I fell on a big terracotta pot and needed stictches in my a**. I still have a small scar.

I also had a benign tumour removed from my groin a couple of years ago. Another scar to scare girlfriends :^)
Tue 08/08/06 at 21:34
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I don't thhink you understand, you see the fence was horizontal on the ground, and it had just rained. I fell and hit a sticky-outty bit. The worst injury I ever had was when I fell out of this laundry thing in my uncles house. My cousins went down it but I didn't know you had to turn around, my back opened the door and I fell. Oooowwwie.
Tue 08/08/06 at 21:23
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I nearly cut my finger off with a saw in a DT lesson at school once. I was clearly in agony and losing a fair amount of blood, and all the teacher could say was "stick it under a tap". So I ignored him and ran off to the school nurse.

I could see bone. :(
Tue 08/08/06 at 21:22
"possibly impossible"
I donīt think Iīve ever injured myself badly once in my life. Hopefully I never will...
Tue 08/08/06 at 20:43
Regular
Cut my head a few times falling head first onto bricks. That hurts like hell. Apart from that haven't really done much damage to myself.
Tue 08/08/06 at 20:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Fortunately never injured myself too badly just the usual childhood sprains and cuts and bruises.

The worse pain I've ever had was from an ear infection that left me deaf in my left ear for about 2 months.
Tue 08/08/06 at 20:36
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
When I was about.. well, it was the first year of primary school, I fell awkwardly and broke my collar bone. That was fun.

I was thinking about that this morning actually... weird.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.