GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"^Anubis^'s Human hidden powers theory"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/10/02 at 17:43
Regular
I belive that that God does not exist and that life started as the universe goes through one of it's many cycles of expanding and retracting in size.
We Humans beleive that we started out with the amount of brain power as we do now, but I beleive that this is not true.

We probably had all sorts of powers that we think only occur very rarely in our modern world, like telepathic abilites that allow us to talk to other people's minds through our own. The ability to heal and predict the future, and also telekinetic powers that allow us to move objects with our minds.

I think that the reason we do not have these powers now is because their life got too predictable for them to not want to use them any more, so we evolved from them into us but gradually our abilities were taken away from us.
There are still most of us that actaully have some sort of abilties (some more than others) because there is a thoery that was made upon plane crashes and the numbers of people on the planes when it happens.
The plane thoery is where when a plane crashes there is only half the amount of people using the plane whereas usually when there is a not so busy day it's about 3/4 full. So whenever a plane crashes there is only half the amount of space left, but on a not so busy day when there is no crash it's 3/4's full. So half the passengers had cancelled their flight because of either a flu or a bad omen (which brings me back to the topic of people still using their pre-dormant powers). Then after wards those people are thankful OR guilty that they survived and the others are dead.

People still use their powers even though they do not know they exist.

Thanks for reading my theory ^Anubis^
============================
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:34
"The Will of D."
big_slow wrote:
> Who agrees we dip these theory peoples in glue?
Just becuase we showed you your wrong makes you want to dip us in glue?
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:51
Who agrees we dip these theory peoples in glue?
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:43
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
The universe creates itself.

Thats the wonder of 4 dimensions.
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:12
"The Will of D."
It's more possible to work out what the rest of brains can do than to figure out how or what created the universe (and please do not state that GOD did because then I would have to hit you on the head with an ironing board).
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Science can't account for what a portion of the brain does. All they know is that in most people it's dormant and that in people with mental disorders, it's sometimes extremely active.

How do we know that they're not us evolving and that we aren't holding back the species? Perhaps the things they see and hear are actually there.
Sun 13/10/02 at 12:58
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
did anybody see david blaine street magic last night? have you ever seen anyone do things like he does? its amazing1 he did a levitating trick where he lifted himself off the ground! he did! he floated about half a foot of the grouynd! it was amaizng. he let this woman feel all over his body for strings and there werent any. then this man thought it was the place he was standing in so he moived a couple of streets down the road and did it there! now that is a human phenomenon! he litterally floated off the gorund no strings attached!!
Sun 13/10/02 at 10:02
"The Will of D."
Now i've just had a typical response from someone who understands the theory:

Nomad Soul wrote:
>A simple example of human psychic ability is when people sense that they are being stared at and look around directly >at the one who is staring. I often try this when I'm on a bus: I stare at the back of someone's head, and almost every >time that person will (eventually) sense a presence and look round in my direction.

>And what about the subtle forseeing of the future: when you find yourself talking or thinking about a certain individual >who you have not seen for a long long time, then later that day or the next day, you bump into them totally >out-of-the-blue. I'm sure everybody has experienced strange unexplainable syncronicities like this.

>Another familiar example is when you have a problem which you can't seem to solve or find a good answer to. Then you >go to bed - sleep on it - and you wake up in the morning with the answer. What has happened is that during sleep you >have subconsciously gone through the problem and figured out the best solution via your dreams, which when you think >about it, it's quite amazing that the mind/brain can do such a thing.
Sun 13/10/02 at 09:47
"The Will of D."
But why is it there? It's as hard to figure out as is there an aliens in my garden that's full of weeds.
Sun 13/10/02 at 09:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh, theory my a... :D

Anyway, stonehenge isn't exactly complex compared to the pyramids. The pyramids weren't exactly built by aliens, and we know this as the Egyptians painted hyrogliphics on the walls, explaining how they built the pyramids. Stonehenge was probably built by hundreds of men, and when you compare stonehenge to, say, the empire state building, it's not actually that hard to see how it was built.

:)
Sun 13/10/02 at 09:39
"The Will of D."
cookie monster wrote:
> I think your theory is flawed. If human brains were more advanced when
> we were "primitive" then why has it taken so long for us to
> invent the gamecube? Simple answer, we are smarter now than ever. I
> think in the future we will make implants that will enhance the powers
> you spoke of, then we will see real power.
Then how can you explain how Stone Henge was built and what it does? That has a 1000 possibilities.
One crazy idea is that it's a warp to the centre of the Earth where a huge engine is that can move Earth out of it's orbit.
I know that sounds crazy but It could be true....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.