GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"^Anubis^'s Human hidden powers theory"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/10/02 at 17:43
Regular
I belive that that God does not exist and that life started as the universe goes through one of it's many cycles of expanding and retracting in size.
We Humans beleive that we started out with the amount of brain power as we do now, but I beleive that this is not true.

We probably had all sorts of powers that we think only occur very rarely in our modern world, like telepathic abilites that allow us to talk to other people's minds through our own. The ability to heal and predict the future, and also telekinetic powers that allow us to move objects with our minds.

I think that the reason we do not have these powers now is because their life got too predictable for them to not want to use them any more, so we evolved from them into us but gradually our abilities were taken away from us.
There are still most of us that actaully have some sort of abilties (some more than others) because there is a thoery that was made upon plane crashes and the numbers of people on the planes when it happens.
The plane thoery is where when a plane crashes there is only half the amount of people using the plane whereas usually when there is a not so busy day it's about 3/4 full. So whenever a plane crashes there is only half the amount of space left, but on a not so busy day when there is no crash it's 3/4's full. So half the passengers had cancelled their flight because of either a flu or a bad omen (which brings me back to the topic of people still using their pre-dormant powers). Then after wards those people are thankful OR guilty that they survived and the others are dead.

People still use their powers even though they do not know they exist.

Thanks for reading my theory ^Anubis^
============================
Sat 12/10/02 at 17:43
"The Will of D."
I belive that that God does not exist and that life started as the universe goes through one of it's many cycles of expanding and retracting in size.
We Humans beleive that we started out with the amount of brain power as we do now, but I beleive that this is not true.

We probably had all sorts of powers that we think only occur very rarely in our modern world, like telepathic abilites that allow us to talk to other people's minds through our own. The ability to heal and predict the future, and also telekinetic powers that allow us to move objects with our minds.

I think that the reason we do not have these powers now is because their life got too predictable for them to not want to use them any more, so we evolved from them into us but gradually our abilities were taken away from us.
There are still most of us that actaully have some sort of abilties (some more than others) because there is a thoery that was made upon plane crashes and the numbers of people on the planes when it happens.
The plane thoery is where when a plane crashes there is only half the amount of people using the plane whereas usually when there is a not so busy day it's about 3/4 full. So whenever a plane crashes there is only half the amount of space left, but on a not so busy day when there is no crash it's 3/4's full. So half the passengers had cancelled their flight because of either a flu or a bad omen (which brings me back to the topic of people still using their pre-dormant powers). Then after wards those people are thankful OR guilty that they survived and the others are dead.

People still use their powers even though they do not know they exist.

Thanks for reading my theory ^Anubis^
============================
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:55
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
this is spooky .... today , i was in town , i had nothing to do , so instead of ingnoring the people who do the questionaires , i decided to do it , i made them laugh with a few of the answers i gave , about why god did this and that , one of the questions was " if you could ask god one question , what would it be" so i looked around for inspiration , saw a sale sign , and said " why did god make that quilt half price ?" ... well it was funny at the time. back to the point , its spooky how your talking about spiritual stuff which is very good bye the way , and i did a questionaire about god .... is this an omen ? does god really exist ??? hmmmm
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Balls"
this therory sounds some what fermilar, like i have heard it some were before, special powers were is that from i wonder, maybe a cartoon is were i heard it, or maybe not. i like the idea of having special powers i wish i could move things just by thinking about it... i want a large mcdonalds strawberrys milkshake... i didn't think it would work. :0)
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:18
"The Will of D."
I don't believe in GOD simple as that, or I could believe that if there was a GOD it was an Alien showing off it's
not-so-amazing powers to bewildered people whop thought they were amazing.
Either way I put it GOD is an Alien.
I got my insperation from Stephen King (Well not from him personally, duh!). It's amazing how he manages to fit his belifs about god in almost all of his books, well not the fantasy books like "The Dark Tower" series and "Eyes of the Dragon".
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Balls"
i will have my revenge on you ^Anubis^ for making want a milkshake now i'm gonna have to go to the mcdonalds 1 mile away just to get one, and maybe a double chesse burger... hummmmm burger
:0D
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:29
"The Will of D."
You can have mine, oh and have you got my help E-mail with GS tips?
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Balls"
^Anubis^ wrote:
> You can have mine, oh and have you got my help E-mail with GS tips?

nope not yet, and i am at level 15 were i am should i be higher? and i will have your burger thanks... the e-mail has just arived i will read it now.
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Balls"
it is about mario not GS what is going on and yay im gonna compleate mario soon i think. yay.
Sat 12/10/02 at 22:16
"The Will of D."
I sent you one earlier though and one a couple of hours ago.
Anyway stand on the statue and face the steping stone and use Mia's Ply to get further on. Also I was at Lv 13 when I completed the lighthouse so you should be absolutely fine if you have all the necessary Djinn with you.
Sat 12/10/02 at 23:24
Regular
"Balls"
^Anubis^ wrote:
> I sent you one earlier though and one a couple of hours ago.
> Anyway stand on the statue and face the steping stone and use Mia's
> Ply to get further on. Also I was at Lv 13 when I completed the
> lighthouse so you should be absolutely fine if you have all the
> necessary Djinn with you.

how many djinns are there up to my point i have 4.
i still havent got that GS list thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.