GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scariest Film Of 2002?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/10/02 at 19:38
Regular
Jeepers Creepers was supposed to be the scariest film of 2002.It left me shivering!how about you?
Sun 13/10/02 at 10:43
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Modern horror Films dont intend to scare as much any more, the majority of they are serial killer orientated, which make people jump rather than actuall frightened. They do not know how to scare people any more becuase the public has a level of expectance and tolerance past generations didnt have.
Sun 13/10/02 at 10:19
"The Will of D."
Flux wrote:
> ^Anubis^ wrote:
> Ha I laugh at you scared puppies, I have'nt been scared watching a
> film since I was 5.
>
> Same here, but some films have a creepy edge to them, like Jeeper's
> Creepers, which didn't make me flinch, even at 3am :D
>
> I used to be scared of "IT", that film with the killer
> clown, because I saw a clip of it when I was 3 or 4, and it showed a
> boy getting pulled down a drain. That film taunted me until C4 showed
> it last year :)
Well I haven't seen "It" but I have read the original copy of it quite gruesome when the kids arm was ripped off at the begining which you kind of mentioned.
Final Destination is quite good.
It isn't the time that you watch it at but the film itself.
Sun 13/10/02 at 09:40
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
^Anubis^ wrote:
> Ha I laugh at you scared puppies, I have'nt been scared watching a
> film since I was 5.

Same here, but some films have a creepy edge to them, like Jeeper's Creepers, which didn't make me flinch, even at 3am :D

The interactive menus on the Final Destination DVD are far scarier than anything I've ever seen before. You see the devil and there's loads of strobe and scary noise. The first time I saw it, I turned off the DVD, because it just wasn't nice to look at. I still quickly switch between menus really fast when I watch it :D

I used to be scared of "IT", that film with the killer clown, because I saw a clip of it when I was 3 or 4, and it showed a boy getting pulled down a drain. That film taunted me until C4 showed it last year :)
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:30
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Thing, I watched that the other night ans while it isn't as scary as when I first watched it, it still sent a shiver down my spine.

As for horror films made this year, well I haven't really seen a modern horror film that creates a decent of atmosphere let alone actually scare me.
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:27
"The Will of D."
Ha I laugh at you scared puppies, I have'nt been scared watching a film since I was 5. But I will try this out to see what all the fuss is about. It wwon't be until november that I could get it out... Mum and Dad's work party and I get to stay at home with 2 rented vids (I used to do this with my sis but see went to uni 2 weeks ago).
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:43
SR Dude wrote:
> It is a scary film and it is very jumpy in some bits of the film,
> anyway best film i have seen for a while.

I agree! (cool name)
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:42
Parr wrote:
> I really loved it, it made me jump and get scared. But i do not know
> why the others didn't

They didn't like it?Huh, i thought it was great!
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:42
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
It is a scary film and it is very jumpy in some bits of the film, anyway best film i have seen for a while.
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:40
Regular
"^_^"
others being my mates at school
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:40
Regular
"^_^"
I really loved it, it made me jump and get scared. But i do not know why the others didn't

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.