GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What its like to live with a GAD winner"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/04/02 at 20:36
Regular
Have you seen my brother's (RM18) GAD record - 5 in 64 days!
And I haven't even got one! And he never stops reminding me. Help SR!
Fri 05/04/02 at 09:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Aw bless.
Fri 05/04/02 at 20:27
Regular
"That's right!"
AfroJoe wrote:

That's what happened to me first time.

Bah!

Mothers!

----------

I've won twice now since without her knowing so it looks like I don't need to show her anything more

I didn't think it was a big deal, she was making it out to be the achievement of a lifetime or summat... Crazy
Fri 05/04/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
It is pretty much of an achievement though.
I meen, we do a post or review or something and they show how great we are about knowing the games and how to word a proper sentence ans stuff.

ah well,
my mum doesnt even make me copy anything out but just said well done when i won my GAD for the MGS2 review on the 31st.
:)

I'll need to win some more though coz i need some for my school project.

hhhhhmmmmm
Fri 05/04/02 at 20:34
Regular
"That's right!"
Hercules, when you first saw you'd won were you jumping up and down like an idiot for ages?

That's what I was like the first two wins I got... quite embarassing but I'd never won anything my life up until then except a raffle I rigged back in year 6

I'm much more composed nowadays (I just do a funny dance if I see I've won)
Fri 05/04/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
To tell the honest truth,

YES,
You got that exactly right.
I saw my name, jumped out my seat and started to run round shouting and jumping up and down like an idiot.

I think i'll do it for all GAD wins that i do as its pretty funny.

heh, we should film ourselves and send them off to youve been framed or something

hehhee
:D
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:25
Regular
"That's right!"
Hey, you get used to it. Although I'm always well chuffed, my wins have seen less and less reaction each time

But man, the first two wins I was running around like a mad man for ages, putting U2 - Elevation on again and again until I'd finally calmed down
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:30
Regular
Hercules! wrote:

"I saw my name, jumped out my seat and started to run round shouting and jumping up and down like an idiot."

I still do that now, although I don't like to admit it. :0D
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:33
Regular
"That's right!"
After 13 wins you'd think you'd be used to it by now
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:34
Dogboy? Huh? What's changed?
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
"That's right!"
He's mutated Thing-style from a goat to a dog

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.