GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RGB SCART LEAD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/10/02 at 15:49
Regular
I have just purchased a GC with Rogue Leader package. Please can someone tell me if buying a RGB scart lead will make much difference to the picture quality and which one should I buy?

Just for the record I'm using a 32inch widescreen.

Thanks
Sun 13/10/02 at 22:48
Regular
So what do you get in the box then? That's SCART, isn't it?
Sun 13/10/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Bite the bullet so to speak , and fork out £20-£25 for the official Nintendo RGB lead. It's about three time more than third party cables, but you cannot beat the quality.

I've seen two 3rd party cables - MadCatz and Joytech - and both are not as good compared to the official one. If the official one is too much then at least get a scart cable - the cables in the box give the worst quality you can get !

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:49
I have just purchased a GC with Rogue Leader package. Please can someone tell me if buying a RGB scart lead will make much difference to the picture quality and which one should I buy?

Just for the record I'm using a 32inch widescreen.

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.