GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not psyched about TS2 OR GTA:VICE CITY."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/10/02 at 23:09
Regular
Its strange, but I'm no longer psyched about either of those 2 games. I could'nt wait for the previous GTA to come out and nearly cried when it was delayed. And now this one is gonna be bout 10x better and i'm not excited.

Is anyone else in the same predicament scenario?
Thu 17/10/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Cartel Thug wrote:
> Very sad I know, but hey, may as well use my holidays for a reason eh?

LOL :-) don't worry, your not the only one who's going to be doing that, I will be booking leave from work, just have to hope that SR get the game delivered on the right day.
Wed 16/10/02 at 21:54
"smelly!!"
i am too, it wierd i reserved it aswell
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well I'm defo looking forward to Vice City, even got the relative time off work to get a good go at it when its released.

Very sad I know, but hey, may as well use my holidays for a reason eh?
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Your Olympic Hero wrote:
> I wouldnt care if TS2 never got released.
>
> But Im getting VC the day its out.
> Same for SD:SYM.
>
> VC and SYM are going to be me two favourite games.
> I just know it.

-------

You are a very wise person.

I salute you, great taste in games.

VC and SYM will rule.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm just pretending not to be excited about TS2 and Vice City.

When in fact I can't wait to get either of them (I've just got to wait for my bank account to give me the OK for TS2 and then I've just got to wait for Vice City to arrive from SR).

I figure if I try not to think about them and avoid all media for both titles in the meantime, then I can let myself get blown away from the moment either disc ends up in my PS2.

I tried to lock myself in a cupboard for the 12 months leading up to the release of MGS2: Sons of Liberty, and believe it or not I was actually surprised to be playing Raiden on the Tanker Level later on, whereas everyone else seemed to have found out about this from various spoiler sources well in advance of purchasing the game.
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm not really into football much, but I quite enjoy playing footy games from time to time. I'll probably get Pro Evo.

I might get Timesplitters 2, but I'm not really bothered about it too much. It's the only first person shooter ever to interest me at all.

Vice City I couldn't care less about. I probably won't be getting it.
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:38
I wouldnt care if TS2 never got released.

But Im getting VC the day its out.
Same for SD:SYM.

VC and SYM are going to be me two favourite games.
I just know it.
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Although it's not going to change the release date, GTA: Vice City has just gone gold, which means it's finally been completed. That has gotten me excited about the game again, and it's only a matter of weeks away now, and probably has no chance of being delayed again. Roll on November 8th, can't wait.
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:09
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Cricket and Golf are both so boring on telly - I just dont understand how people can spend whole day's watching them - and personaly I dont think the games are worth it either.

Footy on the other hand makes a great game. I still want to get another decent sports game to play but have been wary to spend my hard earned without really knowing wether I would enjoy NHL, NBA, NFL type games. One day I will give one a go.

Vice City and TS2 are both on my highly desired list - trouble is there are too many great games just our or coming out. Leaving out these two there's Pro Evo2, Colin McRae 3, Soul Calibur 2, Kingdom Hearts and the one and only Tony Hawks 4.

Bring them on
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:01
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Dont care much for Cricket and Golf, but find football one of the best Sports of the world.

All down to opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.