GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not psyched about TS2 OR GTA:VICE CITY."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/10/02 at 23:09
Regular
Its strange, but I'm no longer psyched about either of those 2 games. I could'nt wait for the previous GTA to come out and nearly cried when it was delayed. And now this one is gonna be bout 10x better and i'm not excited.

Is anyone else in the same predicament scenario?
Tue 15/10/02 at 23:09
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Its strange, but I'm no longer psyched about either of those 2 games. I could'nt wait for the previous GTA to come out and nearly cried when it was delayed. And now this one is gonna be bout 10x better and i'm not excited.

Is anyone else in the same predicament scenario?
Tue 15/10/02 at 23:27
Regular
"Hmmm....."
You need a doctor my friend.
Wed 16/10/02 at 07:24
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
What's TS2? :P
Wed 16/10/02 at 09:18
Regular
"size does matter"
Definitely not Timesplitters2:P
Wed 16/10/02 at 10:09
Regular
I`m not amazingly bothered about GTA:Vice City, but TimeSplitters 2 is in my opinion unmissable. If the multiplayer is as good as the original, it`ll be worth it, and if the single player is improved to match, it becomes essential.
Wed 16/10/02 at 11:12
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The only games im really looking forward to right now is Pro Evo 2 and Vice City. In fact there the only ones at the minute that im certain to own by the end of the year. Theres some really good games coming out soon, but none other than the two i mentioned that are really getting me waiting each day for.
Wed 16/10/02 at 11:58
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I hate football and football games, I think it's just one of the most boring sports in the world. And cricket and golf.
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:01
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Dont care much for Cricket and Golf, but find football one of the best Sports of the world.

All down to opinion.
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:09
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Cricket and Golf are both so boring on telly - I just dont understand how people can spend whole day's watching them - and personaly I dont think the games are worth it either.

Footy on the other hand makes a great game. I still want to get another decent sports game to play but have been wary to spend my hard earned without really knowing wether I would enjoy NHL, NBA, NFL type games. One day I will give one a go.

Vice City and TS2 are both on my highly desired list - trouble is there are too many great games just our or coming out. Leaving out these two there's Pro Evo2, Colin McRae 3, Soul Calibur 2, Kingdom Hearts and the one and only Tony Hawks 4.

Bring them on
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Although it's not going to change the release date, GTA: Vice City has just gone gold, which means it's finally been completed. That has gotten me excited about the game again, and it's only a matter of weeks away now, and probably has no chance of being delayed again. Roll on November 8th, can't wait.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.