GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goatboy and the rest of you Notables...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/10/02 at 12:34
Regular
... are a bunch of cocky, patronising idiots. I'm sick to death of being treated like something dropped in a toilet by the Notables. They make fun and patronise, and get away with it all.

You might have seen me arguing with Goatboy in another topic. Now, if I dared to say another remoting patronising, insulting or similar to him, he'd be the first to report me and get SR to stamp banned on my account. Yet if I were to report him for anything, it'd get shrugged off and forgotten.

Now, I know that this equality thing has cropped up time and time again, but I'm just so sick of it. SR say that everyone on here is treated equally, but the fact of the matter is that we're not. Notables are given far more respect on here by the staff, and if anyone badmouths them or insults them in any way, they get banned or some crap like that.

Sort it out, SR... because it's simply not fair.
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
... are a bunch of cocky, patronising idiots. I'm sick to death of being treated like something dropped in a toilet by the Notables. They make fun and patronise, and get away with it all.

You might have seen me arguing with Goatboy in another topic. Now, if I dared to say another remoting patronising, insulting or similar to him, he'd be the first to report me and get SR to stamp banned on my account. Yet if I were to report him for anything, it'd get shrugged off and forgotten.

Now, I know that this equality thing has cropped up time and time again, but I'm just so sick of it. SR say that everyone on here is treated equally, but the fact of the matter is that we're not. Notables are given far more respect on here by the staff, and if anyone badmouths them or insults them in any way, they get banned or some crap like that.

Sort it out, SR... because it's simply not fair.
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Report you?
*chuckles*

Dark Mark, if you look at your other thread, I suggested everyone stop being mean to Drunk Cow.
To which you responded with "I'm not being mean, shut it you!"

A tad aggresive no? But that's cool, because you hate me so much your face is read.
Notables dont treat anyone with disrespect.

And if *I* do, it's because you're a tool. Notability has nothing to do with anything, neither does race, colour or gender.

*puts toys back in pram*
Now, let's all just have a nice big hug and some sammiches.
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:52
Regular
One day, one day there willl be peace on the SR forums...one day...
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Only when red-faced windowlickers stop screaming persecution when someone points out the advantages of living indoors and using tools.
Of course, I don't mean anyone here, I meant the other muppets.

Here's how it works:
You make toehead comments. Someone points that out. Instead of thinking "Yep, I'm a reamer" you immediately cry and stamp your feet.

Life's unfair. Hell, sometimes life even sucks.
Wear a helmet.
Wed 16/10/02 at 13:07
Regular
That's quite funny.

And on the staff thing, maybe the staff like the notables, because, you know, perhaps the notables actually deserve to be notables.

But hey, what do I know.
Wed 16/10/02 at 13:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, you Notables all deserve to be... ummm... put in a toilet... and... errrr.... left there forever!

Yeah!

*Smiles manically*
Wed 16/10/02 at 13:23
Regular
"Remember me?"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> And on the staff thing, maybe the staff like the notables, because,
> you know, perhaps the notables actually deserve to be notables.

You were all probably fine before you became Notables, then as soon as you get "promoted"... that's it, you change 'cos you think you have more rights than the other users.
Wed 16/10/02 at 13:27
Regular
"Selected"
what now!?!?!

more arguments?

*sigh*
Wed 16/10/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Whose for toast?

*munch munch*
Wed 16/10/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'll have a toasted cheese sandwich if you're offering.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.