GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goatboy and the rest of you Notables...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/10/02 at 12:34
Regular
... are a bunch of cocky, patronising idiots. I'm sick to death of being treated like something dropped in a toilet by the Notables. They make fun and patronise, and get away with it all.

You might have seen me arguing with Goatboy in another topic. Now, if I dared to say another remoting patronising, insulting or similar to him, he'd be the first to report me and get SR to stamp banned on my account. Yet if I were to report him for anything, it'd get shrugged off and forgotten.

Now, I know that this equality thing has cropped up time and time again, but I'm just so sick of it. SR say that everyone on here is treated equally, but the fact of the matter is that we're not. Notables are given far more respect on here by the staff, and if anyone badmouths them or insults them in any way, they get banned or some crap like that.

Sort it out, SR... because it's simply not fair.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
We all love the A-team, yes yes, but it's no Knightrider (that's a lie)
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:41
Regular
luckily i left....... early on.
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:25
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The A-team were just great shooters- they meant for all 5 billion bullets to hit the ground in front of their target's feet. Or the wall next to them.
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Darkus wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
>
> Two people have been banned, an will undoubtedly be unbanned
>
> hmmm....

See ? You're just all bored at SR towers and laughing you heads off as people go nuts. Like this post you've done......admittedly you've woken a few people up and created more posts filled with swearing, abuse e.t.c. in one afternoon than in the whole history of SR as Goatboy and Sheepy call all you lot every name under the son.

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:54
"...Unicef pennies.."
*gets on the phone to tell Jerry Springer, Oprah, Rikki Lake AND Montel that their careers are over.*

SR Chat is the new king of daytime chatshows!
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:51
Regular
"..."
Belldandy wrote:

> Two people have been banned, an will undoubtedly be unbanned

hmmm....
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Darkus wrote:
> The A-team were guilty of firing over 5 billion rounds of ammunition
> over approx 5 years, and not actually hitting anyone..

---

Darkus shows his interest in the subject everyone else is talking about.

;-)
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:42
Regular
"..."
The sagacious one wrote:
You did forget the
> A-Team though,

The A-team were guilty of firing over 5 billion rounds of ammunition over approx 5 years, and not actually hitting anyone..
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:42
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Hurling abuse at staff and other users only reinforces the point that's probably led to this - namely that notables get away with whatever they want. On the other hand the staff at SR are rolling on the floor with laughter as a majority of users treat this like some kind of terrorist attack.

Two people have been banned, an will undoubtedly be unbanned, get perspective.

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:40
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Darkus wrote:
> Little Hobbo wrote:
> Darkus wrote:
> I have been silenced to protect the innocent
>
> Namely?
>
> OJ Simpson, Trevor from Eastenders and Michael Barrymore.

Darkus that repoiste made me laugh, nice one. You did forget the A-Team though, they didn't do nuthink, honest guv.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.