GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"`im never buying from SR again"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/04/02 at 10:05
Regular
thats it i`ve had enough 7 times i`ve ordered with them and 6 times the games are later then they say they will be (usally 7 days)now i wouldn`t mind if it was one or two but 6 times thats it. i always order a game before the holidays so i`ll have sumin to do when it rains. so i ordered the sims on thursday and it still hasn`t come ,ok i know it was easter, but even with that it should be here today. if i went to the shop i`d be playing it right now.

Wots the longest you have had to wait for a game from special reserve.
Wed 03/04/02 at 10:05
thats it i`ve had enough 7 times i`ve ordered with them and 6 times the games are later then they say they will be (usally 7 days)now i wouldn`t mind if it was one or two but 6 times thats it. i always order a game before the holidays so i`ll have sumin to do when it rains. so i ordered the sims on thursday and it still hasn`t come ,ok i know it was easter, but even with that it should be here today. if i went to the shop i`d be playing it right now.

Wots the longest you have had to wait for a game from special reserve.
Wed 03/04/02 at 10:42
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
EVER, I tried to buy Sim City 2000 and on that day they decided to stop selling it for good.
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Shutup Boz! Don't blame SR for the delays, blame the post!!
And which Sims game did you order???
If you ordered the new 'The Sims Vacation' then I think you should know that it's not out untill Friday.

All good things take time, and we all have to be patient and wait for things some time in our lives. But you just seem to have to wait more than others!
Wed 03/04/02 at 18:03
Regular
Boz, you can't blame Special Reserve for the delivery.

I'm sure you've seen or heard the news over the last few months with Consignia cutting jobs and being caught in loads of problems.

Maybe you should start complaining to them about the delieveries, not Special Reserve.
Wed 03/04/02 at 20:02
first of all it was the first sims "the sims" second it can`t be the post because SR hasn`t sent the damn thing yet
Wed 03/04/02 at 20:11
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
I havent had any probs so far with 4 (recent months, (old amiga player lol) orders. Are u checking the box that displays how much stock they have?
Wed 03/04/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, due to the latest expansion packs 'Hot Date' and 'Vacation', 'The Sims' will start to be selling well again. So it's becoming a more popular, better selling game.

And like The Sims, the games you have ordered from them may have been at very high demand - and top of many people's wanted lists. So this would mean SR need the right no. of stock first of all before they can sell the game.
Wed 03/04/02 at 21:42
ive had my games early loads of times off them so no moaning ok?
Wed 03/04/02 at 21:47
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I'm not sure if this is to do with SR or the mail service but when I order games etc sometimes the boxes are slightly damaged, any one else hd this problem ?

P.S When I received Conkers Bad Fur Day last year I found that the games was an Australian version (it worked fine)!
Wed 03/04/02 at 22:10
Yeah i got Fifa 2002 a day early, and FF6 on the realease date. Stop moaning. I hope they get the gamecube's sent away early

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.