GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA 2 is on its way!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/10/02 at 18:30
Regular
If you already havent seen the new edge magazine, they have a few sketch designs on the upcoming GamBoy Advnace 2. Basically the skectches they have are very simple ones. The new design will feature a screen that will open up and close.

I didn't read the article as I wasn't bothered, just saw the pics when I was down WHSmith! LOL!

No idea when its out, but it looks like Ninty are working on GBA2.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
If you already havent seen the new edge magazine, they have a few sketch designs on the upcoming GamBoy Advnace 2. Basically the skectches they have are very simple ones. The new design will feature a screen that will open up and close.

I didn't read the article as I wasn't bothered, just saw the pics when I was down WHSmith! LOL!

No idea when its out, but it looks like Ninty are working on GBA2.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:34
So they were lying about the Gamecube being their last console....
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:36
very funny we all beleive you but how can it be when they have only just realeased gba about a year ago and 6 months
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Festivus!"
rockin nanan wrote:
> very funny we all beleive you but how can it be when they have only
> just realeased gba about a year ago and 6 months

Oh no, possibly the most annoying member EVER is back... GBA 2 is on the front cover of Edge, so DO believe him...
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Tribute wrote:
> rockin nanan wrote:
> very funny we all beleive you but how can it be when they have only
> just realeased gba about a year ago and 6 months
>
> Oh no, possibly the most annoying member EVER is back... GBA 2 is on
> the front cover of Edge, so DO believe him...

LOL! Yeh believe me, I did mention the EDGE magazine didn't I. If you ever have read edge or know what it looks like you would know they are a good magazine. So far its just sketches, it wont be out for a while.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:47
screw you guys im going home tribut you over haor < me over haor> understood
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Festivus!"
I hate EDGE, it's so annoying - once got a free edition due to a postal mis hap where I got someones subscription for a month :) It was boring and too 'multi platform' which I don't like.

And I also hate Rockin and his stupid spelings of made up words.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:51
Regular
just cause they said about some designs dont mean it will be out soon...anyway no one will bye it as i heard some people are planning campaions in USA becuase consoles are released to quickly.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Festivus!"
And we all know how well camaigns go... Remember the protests against bombing Afghanistan? Did that work? And Nintendo are so MUCH bigger than the U. S. Government
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:55
Tribute wrote: what am i doing why am i here because you are the one neo
> I hate EDGE, it's so annoying - once got a free edition due to a
> postal mis hap where I got someones subscription for a month :) It was
> boring and too 'multi platform' which I don't like.
>
> And I also hate Rockin and his stupid spelings of made up words.
spellings not spelings

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.