GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what game would like to see on the xbox later in the year"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 15:45
Regular
If you could pick any game what one would you love to see come out on xbox Smacdown 4 would probably be my choice and grand theft auto 4 would be great aswell
Wed 03/04/02 at 21:05
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Should I like, report my post or something cause I quoted what most likely got "baker" banned.

*cough*about time too... ;-) (but not for baker!!).

Rza.
Wed 03/04/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Half-Life and the CounterStrike expansion pack - for the best on-line console gaming range ever!!

I would get them on PC (and may still do so) but my PC is getting a bit old, and with many PC games coming to consoles, why don't I just stick to being a console gamer!

Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven is another suggestion.

Great to see GTA 3 and MoH: Allied Assault on other formats than just the PS2 or PC! And rumours also suggest they may come out on GameCube!

But why is there no Half-Life for X-box already!???
And where's the PC's famous Keyboard and Mouse combo.!!??
Wed 03/04/02 at 19:38
Regular
"accidental superher"
Tequila Sunset wrote:
> Yes baker got banned!!!

now only jackass and Az_00_uk are left and my plan
> will be complete.

Muhahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

Did I say that out
> loud??? *runs*

woohoo...one down two to go...
*runs with tequila sunset*
Wed 03/04/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
Yes baker got banned!!!

now only jackass and Az_00_uk are left and my plan will be complete.

Muhahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

Did I say that out loud??? *runs*
Wed 03/04/02 at 15:51
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Baker wrote:
> a game called 'your mum' thats would be nice. i would control your mum for one
> day and do all the cooking and cleaning and then watch her bang ure dad.

------

Lol!! It's so true...

Rza.
Wed 03/04/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
WWF Raw is War 2, featuring all the stuff that was promised for the current RIW game such as ripping music off the hard drive for CAW entrance tunes, more modes including a proper story mode like the one in Smackdown 3 on the PS2, and also a roster that is as up to date as possible, including the likes of Booker T, RVD, The Hurricane etc.
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
"accidental superher"
i want to see you stop making all these shoddy topics...
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:05
Regular
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:45
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
If you could pick any game what one would you love to see come out on xbox Smacdown 4 would probably be my choice and grand theft auto 4 would be great aswell

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.