GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what game would like to see on the xbox later in the year"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 15:45
Regular
If you could pick any game what one would you love to see come out on xbox Smacdown 4 would probably be my choice and grand theft auto 4 would be great aswell
Sun 21/04/02 at 17:54
OB1bons wrote:
> I would love to see Medal of Honor 'Allied Assault'
> or red alert
> Ria

Lucky you. Its on its way but I dont know when. A MGS title for X-Box would be great aswell as GTA 4 and Tony Hawks 4!
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:36
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Grand Theft Auto 4 would be amazing - just imagine if you could fly those airliners and helicopters. I was pretty good with the Dodo - 3605 seconds!!

Also multiplayer would make it the best game EVER!! I think you'll agree...

Discuss,
Rza.
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:28
A metal gear solid 3 and grand theft auto 4
Ria
Sat 06/04/02 at 18:51
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah i think it is confirmed....reckon it will appear at teh end of the year....be quite a wait!
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well one of your wants is on its way to X-Box. :-)
Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault should be out in the near future.
Fri 05/04/02 at 23:41
I would love to see Medal of Honor 'Allied Assault'
or red alert
Ria
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:24
Regular
"accidental superher"
Console_kid wrote:
> I would like to see Halo 2 (if there is one in production), Shenmue 3, Final
> Fantasy,

doubt FF games will come onto the xbox (anyways i thought you didn't like them...)
Thu 04/04/02 at 17:52
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
I would like to see Halo 2 (if there is one in production), Shenmue 3, Final Fantasy,

OH AND WWF RAW IS WAR 2002 IS IN PRODUCTION NOW WITH A SEASON MDOE ADN LOADS OF EXTRA MATCHES LIKE HELL IN A CELL, TABLE ETC!
Thu 04/04/02 at 17:40
Regular
"accidental superher"
jon1056 wrote:
> Deus Ex 2 would be pretty darn good.

I think that this is coming onto the xbox...and other consoles too (ps2 i think)

I'd also like to see Half-Life 2

who wouldn't :)

and some Resi Evil games

fraidnot they're going to be on the gamecube. but we do get dino crisis 3
Thu 04/04/02 at 15:36
Regular
"Play more sleep les"
Deus Ex 2 would be pretty darn good. I'd also like to see Half-Life 2 after seeing what was capable in Halo, and some Resi Evil games would be exciting if they made it onto XBox. It's only a matter of time before we see some breathtaking releases. I would also like to see some MMORPGs take off when the broadband access is available.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.