GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX, IS IT'S GLORY GOING TO LAST???"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 15:00
Regular
Do you think xbox will turn out to be the best, or do you think it will get totally thrashed by the PS2, tell me what you think is going to happen
Tue 02/04/02 at 15:00
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
Do you think xbox will turn out to be the best, or do you think it will get totally thrashed by the PS2, tell me what you think is going to happen
Tue 02/04/02 at 17:54
Regular
I don't know what's going to happen. But I can hope.

And I hope you stop making loads of little crappy topics like this one.
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:02
Regular
lol first it was me, now it is him. he has taken my throne of ' mouth full of ****'
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:20
Regular
"accidental superher"
Baker wrote:
> lol first it was me, now it is him. he has taken my throne of ' mouth full of
> ****'

just make sure you don't try and take back the throne :P
Thu 04/04/02 at 11:32
Regular
"es argh"
Looks like they bothgot their just desserts
Thu 04/04/02 at 11:43
Regular
Heh, I finally found the "Ban this person", sorry it took so long lads.
Thu 04/04/02 at 14:12
Regular
"accidental superher"
cheer yh :)
i have a feeling they will be back though to haunt us
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:43
Well my husband says he very disappointed with the XBox he says it's not what he expected like there was no WOW when it was turned on. When we had Saga master System and the change to Sony Play Station he said there was a WOW between them but he cant see the difference between that and the XBox

I don’t Know what he’s talking about cause I love it even though I don’t play it but it looks good and the boys like the games

One of the Twins have cleared 6 levels of Halo out of 10 so he has calmed down and stopped playing he only bought it on Thursday and that’s on normal

Rock on XBOX
Ria
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:19
Regular
"accidental superher"
well the change from the master system to a ps1 is IMMENSE...and also MANY years apart.
halo isn't a short game...thing is though once you start a level you have to play until you finish it cos you can't save mid mission and then come back to it later (or can you??).
each mission takes about an hour to complete i reckon.
it seems quite strange for you to come chatting on these forums considering 1. you don't play it... 2. you're female (no offence or anything but how many females do you see on these forums who do not play videogames)...
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:28
"Mimmargh!"
I've never played the X-BOX but it seems to have attracted a poor reputation, probly because people are jealous of Microsofts success; though if it took a monopoly on the console market as well that would be a bit greedy.

I think PS2 will continue to do well because theres just so many titles now. And GameCube is so darn cheap (of course no DVD player). I don't think the X-BOX will flop but I think it will need more aclaimeds titles and possibly a price drop later in the year. Many people have remarked Halo is all hype, anyway I have never played it so I won't judge.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.