GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Burnout 2 for the Cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Thu 17/10/02 at 19:28
Regular
http://www.cube-europe.com/newsphp/news.php?id=2837

Seems like Burnout 2 won't be coming to either the Cube or the X-Box, aparently it was never even announced for them :(

Shame :(
Thu 17/10/02 at 22:48
Regular
never mind, the official burnout2 website says PS2 only
Thu 17/10/02 at 22:28
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> If you read the news on cube-europe then you'll know it was official.
Wouldn't it be more official if it was announced on Acclaim.com or Nintendo-Europe.com?
Thu 17/10/02 at 22:12
Regular
hmmm it was announced.
Thu 17/10/02 at 21:31
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> What the hell? This can't be right! It was officially announced! How
> could Acclaim do this? I'll wait until I hear an official statement.
>
> :(

If you read the news on cube-europe then you'll know it was official.
Thu 17/10/02 at 21:13
Regular
What the hell? This can't be right! It was officially announced! How could Acclaim do this? I'll wait until I hear an official statement.

:(
Thu 17/10/02 at 21:02
The more I think about this, the more angry I get. It was gonna be such a great game, with pursuit mode and the mode where you need to cause as big a traffic jam as possible!

Pursuit mode you go around in a cop car, bash the enemy car to unlock it and then you can ride that with a little cop car light and siren on the top of the car! (:)

*Cries*
Thu 17/10/02 at 20:46
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> Meanwhile you can ride the rollercoaster on Mario sunshine, thats
> pretty quick!
I guess i could, one problem, i nearly had an epeleptic attack(is that what you call them) coz of the speed of the changing bright colours, argh my head still hurts.

Neway, F-Zero won't be out for a while and i want a good CAR racing game now.
Maybe they could include sonic and have him run over like a regular hedgehog.
Thu 17/10/02 at 20:25
Kyz22 wrote:
extreme G 3 is out too and thats pretty class!

First off, NFS looks ok, but F-Zero will trample extreme g3 and NFS, although they are pretty good games.
Thu 17/10/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ok then - if NFS dont come out there wont be any to pclass CAR racing games, extreme G 3 is out too and thats pretty class!
Thu 17/10/02 at 20:17
Yeah, whats F-Zero?.....

But that aint out for a while.

Meanwhile you can ride the rollercoaster on Mario sunshine, thats pretty quick!

(:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.