GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CUBE RULES!!!!!!!any one got a problem with that"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/10/02 at 19:46
Regular
cube does rule,by far,it has better controller then the others, theps2 one is just annoying and the xbox one is to beg,weird buttons and shape and is just EVIL.XBOX hmmm... impressed with the hardware but RUBBISH games ,the odd one,two good games but lacks potential,PS2 where to start,RUBBISH GRAPHICS,RUBBISH STYLE games well where to start cube games here,

XBOX games here and

PS2 games here

im sorry to give you the awful truth,and if ps2 is so good,why bring out PS3,and we now have square,we now have square!!!
big ashame about rare,how dare they leave us,but i gues they go where the money is,MICROSOFT were sooooo desperate,are well they will come back once they realise theres no HOPE for xbox!!!!
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:37
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
"The Eliminator" wrote:
> He was here tha day after I came back *cough cough*, I am still a
> regular in another file but you will never guess who though.

You are either Tribute or you have changed your personality to act like Tribute.
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:35
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Wooooh, go cube! Well I think GameCube is better than PS2 and that's my opinion. I am not biased because I also own a PS2 along with my Gamecube(actually it belongs to my brother, but still).
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:35
He was here tha day after I came back *cough cough*, I am still a regular in another file but you will never guess who though.
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
Walsh, newest fanboy on the block.
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:31
CUBE: "GREAT!"

PS2: "Cough, Cough...."

Xbox: "Big as an Elephant"
There are my views, I don't expect too many other people will be in here though the disagree with what I said.....
*Looks around cautiously, drops to the floor with pair of binoculars....*
Sat 19/10/02 at 18:45
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
Nevr diss the PS2, you can Diss the X-Box but that is another story and the gamecube is ok but not the best
Thu 17/10/02 at 19:46
cube does rule,by far,it has better controller then the others, theps2 one is just annoying and the xbox one is to beg,weird buttons and shape and is just EVIL.XBOX hmmm... impressed with the hardware but RUBBISH games ,the odd one,two good games but lacks potential,PS2 where to start,RUBBISH GRAPHICS,RUBBISH STYLE games well where to start cube games here,

XBOX games here and

PS2 games here

im sorry to give you the awful truth,and if ps2 is so good,why bring out PS3,and we now have square,we now have square!!!
big ashame about rare,how dare they leave us,but i gues they go where the money is,MICROSOFT were sooooo desperate,are well they will come back once they realise theres no HOPE for xbox!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.