GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fave player"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 22:25
Regular
What is your faveourate player? Mine is Paul Scholes.

striker = sheringham
midfield = scholes
defender = gary nevill
goalkeeper = peter schmiecal

sorry for the spelling mistakes.
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Mole Hole"
Favourite player-Ricardo Fuller (you might not know him he plays for Hearts)

Favourite Player-Morientes

Defender- Abelardo
Midfielder-Totti
Forward-Montella & Batistuta

Cheers B.C
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:48
Regular
D'Alessandro has been linked with top clubs all over Europe as well. Shoudnt be too long before he makes the big move...
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:42
Regular
Yeah Ortega is at River Plate now and is playing alongside some other great Argentines, for example Andres D'Alessandro is one that i can think of the top of my head.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:01
Regular
Ortega is back at River Plate now aint he?

Anyway in his day Schmeichel was definitely one of the best. The guy should have retired on a high after he won the Champions League in '99. Now he might not be remembered in the same way for his dodgy performances for Villa...
Sun 07/04/02 at 00:51
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
You're favourite player is Coco the Clown, sorry, Peter Schmeichel? You're obviously not a Villa fan...

Anyway, I'll do a favourite Villa player list and none Villa player list.

My Favourite Villa Players -

Goalkeeper - Peter Encklemen. He played three games, conceded one. Schmeichel is fit again and is straight back in the squad. Where is the sense in that?

Defender - Olof Mellberg, J Lloyd Samuel and Mark Delaney. All three are class defenders who don't get nearly as much credit as they should. The reason for this is Steve Staunton screwing things up making them look bad.

Midfielder - George Boateng. Although he has made a few mistakes (most notably against Man Utd), he is still a class act and covers every blade of grass week in week out.

Attacker - Juan Pablo Angel. A real class act. Gives us that extra edge that I feel that only a foriegner could bring.

Favourite None Villa Players -

Goalkeeper - Gianluca Buffon. Not sure why, I just like him.

Defender - Laurent Blanc. Why not like this guy? (awaits the abuse from all the Man Utd fans :D).

Midfielder - Either Robert Pires or Laurent Robert. Both fantastic players who I really admire.

Attacker - Javier Saviola. Fantastic young Argentinian player. One of the four daddies at River Plate until three of them secured high profiled moves to huge European Clubs. The other three were Juan Pablo Angel, Ariel Ortega and Pablo Aimar.
Sat 06/04/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
My current favourite is Spurs' young midfielder Simon Davies.

I think he's got a fantastic future ahead of him. He's got all the right abilities a player needs to have to succeed at the highest level, and he's exciting to watch whenever he's on the ball.
Wed 03/04/02 at 01:47
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
striker = van Nistlerooy
midfield = R.Keane
defender = R.Ferdinand
goalkeeper = G.Buffon
Tue 02/04/02 at 20:42
Regular
goalkeeper-chilavert

defender-john terry/fab can/nesta-sorry to hard to pick one

mid- At the moment Beckham and rafael van der vaart (watch late night dutch football

forward-francesco totti
Tue 02/04/02 at 20:34
My favorite player of all time is Peter Schemicael!
Tue 02/04/02 at 19:51
Regular
goalkeeper-jerzy dudek
defender-have not got one
midfielder-kevin nolan (dont know why)
attacker-thierry henry

these are my favourite players to watch

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.