GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha ha ha ha ha..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/10/02 at 14:38
Regular
ha ha hah a

I was just flicking through the channels on my tele, when it said to me "You're a homo". I've seen the advert before that I skipped - it's for Dial4aloan and it's meant to go "If you're a home-owner", but I cut it short by my flicking! Ha ha ha ha.
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
ha ha hah a

I was just flicking through the channels on my tele, when it said to me "You're a homo". I've seen the advert before that I skipped - it's for Dial4aloan and it's meant to go "If you're a home-owner", but I cut it short by my flicking! Ha ha ha ha.
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:42
Regular
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/homo.jpg
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
I guess the comment came as no surprise though, Mr Monkey? ;)
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:43
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
yeah whatever.. its was the gay chat line wasnt it?

;p
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:43
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/homo.jpg

You should really e-mail that picture to everyone you know at least once a week. It never stops being funny.
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/homo.jpg

I don't remember that being taken...
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:47
Regular
loki wrote:
"It never stops being funny."

Homo.
Fri 18/10/02 at 14:49
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
www.funnyjunk.com/pages/watch.htm

neither does this lol
Fri 18/10/02 at 15:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bazzman wrote:
> www.funnyjunk.com/pages/watch.htm

----

:0D

Surprisingly, that didn't frighten me.

I'm saying surprisingly because it's common for me to be slightly shocked at things, even if they are as minor as that.

:-)
Fri 18/10/02 at 15:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bazzman wrote:
> www.funnyjunk.com/pages/watch.htm
>
> neither does this lol

I will wait till i get home to look at that, i think if i jumped out of my skin here in the computer lab it would be really noticeable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.