GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Sims Fashion Disaster!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'My Sims'.
Thu 29/11/07 at 18:57
Regular
Help! I have been playing My Sims for weeks and can never pass the Fashion Review. Does anyone know what colours to wear in each part of town?
Sun 29/03/09 at 00:31
Regular
In the town wear a red flower hawaiian shirt+blue roll ups.
Mountains : yellow camisole+purple shirt
Highlands:white polo shirt+black jeans
Forest:green camisole +yellow pleated skirt
Ent. Area:pink gradiont polo+pink pants
And Port:blue hawaiian shirt+light blue pants.
Mon 23/03/09 at 07:50
Regular
what do you have to wear in the differnt arenas for the fashoin
Wed 05/12/07 at 16:42
Regular
Thanks! That worked and I now have a star for fashion. Now any ideas how to butter up Martin the sky diver man. I think I have nearly completed the game but still need to achieve stat status with Helen the Mayor, The fisherman, martin, the tailor and the tennis geek with the teddy on his head!!! Any tips?
Thu 29/11/07 at 23:33
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Thu 29/11/07 at 18:57
Regular
Help! I have been playing My Sims for weeks and can never pass the Fashion Review. Does anyone know what colours to wear in each part of town?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.