GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The holy one"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/11/07 at 17:09
Regular
See, I am a 15 year old Christian, And heres how I figer it,
non-Christians ( no offense to you guys) are blind they do not see the truth, Satan lies, manipulates them, cheats them, temps them , and tousands more. Satan has his demons have been on this earth for thousands and thousands of years, and I think we Christains should fight back, get non Christains to become Christains. ITS TIME TO FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think of this topic?
Thu 29/11/07 at 18:51
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Alfonse wrote:
> Fight back against what exactly? Jesus doesn't advocate your
> aggressive behaviour.

God does though. Look at the old testament, God was smiting here, there and everywhere. In those days, I think God had long black greasy hair, a black leather jacket and drove around on a harley davidson.
Thu 29/11/07 at 18:32
Regular
Fight back against what exactly? Jesus doesn't advocate your aggressive behaviour.
Thu 29/11/07 at 17:59
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I am not an atheist through and through. I don't believe in any god, nor do I believe in, and hence don't follow, Satan.

Also, you say we need to see the "truth". Well, how do you know that the Christian belief is true? I don't doubt that at least some of the people, events and places mentioned in the Bible ever existed or still exist today, because otherwise, where did they get the ideas from for these many centuries' worth of stories? But the same applies for every other religion out there.

How do you know which, if any, is true?

You could argue that you know because you feel a presence in God or God tells you that Christianity is the one and only true religion, but how do you know that God is telling you this? How do you tell the difference between your own imagination, a hulucination, a dream, or hearing the words from another God (if any exist) and misinterpreting them as words from the one(s) at the centre of your religion?
Thu 29/11/07 at 17:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Godswarrior wrote:
> non-Christians ( no offense to you guys) are blind they do not
> see the truth, Satan lies, manipulates them, cheats them, temps
> them , and tousands more. Satan has his demons have been on this
> earth for thousands and thousands of years

Thats not true, i'm going to sue you for libel!
Thu 29/11/07 at 17:45
"Are you sure?"
Godswarrior wrote:
> What do you think of this topic?

I think you desperately need to think about using a spell checker before you post!!!

;�)

See my tag line...
Thu 29/11/07 at 17:33
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Godswarrior wrote:
> See, I am a 15 year old Christian, And heres how I figer it,
> non-Christians ( no offense to you guys) are blind they do not
> see the truth, Satan lies, manipulates them, cheats them, temps
> them , and tousands more.

That's great.
But this is the part where you're supposed to offer an argument or proof.
Thu 29/11/07 at 17:16
Regular
Another person who's never heard of the T word..
Thu 29/11/07 at 17:09
Regular
See, I am a 15 year old Christian, And heres how I figer it,
non-Christians ( no offense to you guys) are blind they do not see the truth, Satan lies, manipulates them, cheats them, temps them , and tousands more. Satan has his demons have been on this earth for thousands and thousands of years, and I think we Christains should fight back, get non Christains to become Christains. ITS TIME TO FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think of this topic?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.