GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The holy one"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/11/07 at 17:09
Regular
See, I am a 15 year old Christian, And heres how I figer it,
non-Christians ( no offense to you guys) are blind they do not see the truth, Satan lies, manipulates them, cheats them, temps them , and tousands more. Satan has his demons have been on this earth for thousands and thousands of years, and I think we Christains should fight back, get non Christains to become Christains. ITS TIME TO FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think of this topic?
Thu 06/12/07 at 01:28
Regular
"sh"
Oh dear to many a post in this thread, including the main one, Revolver dude, there are many different forms of Christianity, so your point makes no sense, and too many other posts, there is no current way to say if that is truth or lie down there, there is just personal belief, if this guy thinks, and believes that more people should follow a "moral" road, then so be it.
Fri 30/11/07 at 23:14
Regular
"lets go back"
Vampyr wrote:
> See i was just the other day thinkin what the forum needed. I
> couldnt put my finger on it. But yes, you are right, its a bible
> basher. thats what was missing...

Its because I don't post here these days.
Fri 30/11/07 at 17:48
"keep a rockin'"
Haha... You havent got a clue mate.

Fight back against what ?

Godswarrior...? If you were, god certainly doesent know about it !
Fri 30/11/07 at 16:25
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Garin wrote:
> God does though. Look at the old testament, God was smiting
> here, there and everywhere. In those days, I think God had long
> black greasy hair, a black leather jacket and drove around on a
> harley davidson.

Sounds rather like the Exciter.. Or maybe the Painkiller, or maybe even the Sinner, oddly enough!

(Bear in mind my hair is long, but brown and not greasy, and I own two biker jackets but not a motorbike, sadly I can't be God now...)

Blind to a truth you cannot easily prove, but act as if it's true yourself due to blind faith? The blind attempting to lead the blind, that is interesting.

And by the way, trying to convert people aggressivley doesn't work. Though Scientology is far worse, at least their recruiters are quite pleasant...
Fri 30/11/07 at 01:09
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
See i was just the other day thinkin what the forum needed. I couldnt put my finger on it. But yes, you are right, its a bible basher. thats what was missing...
Thu 29/11/07 at 23:06
Regular
"Mooching around"
Everpain wrote:
> Why are you idiots even replying? This is clearly a wind up.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :)
Thu 29/11/07 at 21:56
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Everpain wrote:
> Why are you idiots even replying? This is clearly a wind up.

This.
I don't know where you get this Christian stereotyping from. We don't really care what anyone else believes in.
This chap is a fool. "God warrior". Meh.
Thu 29/11/07 at 21:09
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Why are you idiots even replying? This is clearly a wind up.
Thu 29/11/07 at 20:10
Regular
"Mooching around"
I refer you to Ricky Gervais' Animals.
Thu 29/11/07 at 19:07
Regular
Yeah, but Christianity's more about following the teachings of Jesus Christ (Irony). I take most of the old testament metaphorically anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.