GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Fire Crew?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 01:43
Regular
Are they being serious or is some sort of satire on So Solid Crew...

Ooooohhhh woooohhhooo cry
Ooooooohhh Woooohhho die
Ooooooooo Wooooooooo why
oooooooooh Whhhhhooo my
Heavy 'innit da crew ya
Tue 02/04/02 at 08:42
Regular
"not dead"
You too can be in a garage band, simply follow the simple rules for coming up with a name, take one word from the first group, one from the second, and follow it up with 'crew' or 'cru'.

Group 1:

So, More, Loadsa, Much, Also, Really, Too

Group 2:

Solid, Fire, Water, Wood, Money, Speed, Metal

Examples of names using this rule include:

Loadsa Money Cru
Too Metal Crew
Really Wood Cru

Now just get a bunch of mates together, and come up with really bad rhymes, punch some kinds in the face, and carry really cheap guns.
Mon 01/04/02 at 23:43
Regular
"Back in black"
Double R wrote:
> Let me ask you sometihng... Could you sing 10 times faster than normal and make
> lyrics at the top of your head? I doubt it...

Lol, more fart crew can? The lyrics come from some well paid geezer who is not a member of MFC and 10 times faster than normal- I can MC quite quick but 10 times faster...
Mon 01/04/02 at 23:38
Let me ask you sometihng... Could you sing 10 times faster than normal and make lyrics at the top of your head? I doubt it...
Mon 01/04/02 at 23:27
Regular
"Back in black"
Lol, this is group is a joke no? They are boring, repetitive and bloody talentless. Anyone can say 'oi whos thats more fire crew' 20 times and make a million pounds! Garage may be worse than this crappy nu metal that we hear every day.

Goddamn I hate bands who are there to make buckets of cash, who sing about depressing things and suck. Bring back the old days were bands played a guitar for the love. Music sucks today. (period)
Mon 01/04/02 at 22:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Fogmaster wrote:
> seems the thing to do, I guess if you started a guitar banmd people would say
> exacitally the same thing about you..."who are they trying to copy?"
> no ones ever going to be original if you think of things with one mind.
What
> music DO you like SHEEPY? all I ever see is rants :p

I think he likes Radiohead.

Heard one of their songs a few days ago, it was pretty crap to be honest...and the video was even worse.
Mon 01/04/02 at 21:48
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
seems the thing to do, I guess if you started a guitar banmd people would say exacitally the same thing about you..."who are they trying to copy?" no ones ever going to be original if you think of things with one mind.
What music DO you like SHEEPY? all I ever see is rants :p
Mon 01/04/02 at 21:44
What are you talkin' about copying So Solid?!
There were crew's like So Solid before they were out. Garage/hip hop is the London scene, reconize it!
Mon 01/04/02 at 14:20
Jeez, yet another pathetic, talentless group of people trying to bask in So Solid Cru's (also a pathetic and talentless pile of crap) limelight.

When will people learn that rock music is the only way to go???
Mon 01/04/02 at 01:59
Regular
OI! Who's that more fire crew....OI! whos that more fire crew...say what you wanna say do what you do..
Mon 01/04/02 at 01:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Are they being serious or is some sort of satire on So Solid Crew...

Ooooohhhh woooohhhooo cry
Ooooooohhh Woooohhho die
Ooooooooo Wooooooooo why
oooooooooh Whhhhhooo my
Heavy 'innit da crew ya

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.