GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally, I got a N64"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 09:02
Regular
Bought a Nintendo 64 today for only £30! I traded in Sonic Adventure 2 for my GameCube as well as a control pad and £4 for the console, a pad and Super Mario 64. I also bought International Superstar Soccer for £2.99 – aren’t I good?

My impressions of the N64 games –

Mario 64 – Probably the best platform game EVR or joint with its successor, Super Mario Sunshine. Graphics aren’t ‘all that’, but hey, it was 1997 and Gameplay is all anybody should care about

ISS 64 – A fantastic football game, one of the best I have played on. Controls are a little fiddly and Graphics are fuzzy and take a while to get used to, but overall a brilliant game.

I plan to scour for the Games below (for cheap prices of course):

Super Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 1 – 3
Donkey Kong 64

There are a few others I would get if the price is right, like most of the RARE games, but them aside, it is only £3 – games that I am after. Any that You can suggest?
Thu 24/10/02 at 09:26
Regular
"Festivus!"
Why? It is a class console, the games are cheap and it is a lot of fun.... Still wish I had my old Megadrive... Got the SNES however...
Thu 24/10/02 at 09:22
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I can't believe you are still playing N64!
Thu 24/10/02 at 09:21
Regular
"Festivus!"
Cooky, where do you find all these cheap games? I am desperately searching for them, but I can only find F1 Pole Position.. DAMN!
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:49
Regular
Ahhh Snowboard kids, that game ruled. Crap graphics and made by someone no one had ever heard of it, but it ruled.

GC version please.
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:31
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Joe Dark wrote:
> Get Perfect Drak aswell as GoldenEye.
>
> Ask Cooky if you want to know about N64 games, he's got about 50 and
> he picked most of them up for about £3, find the Bargains topic
> (which'll probably be in the archives) it's got most of his buys in
> there.

I got 61 now!!!

:D
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:21
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
If no-one else has suggested it then get Jet Force Gemini. I simply cannot tell you how much this game rules. It's like they took the best bits of arcade shooters and turned them into a 3D game, added some adventure/RPG elements and on top of that it has a dog with hover boots!!! Who can resist?!?

But seriously, not owning JFG should be a crime. It rules so much, and is very under-rated. I love it.
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:08
Regular
"Festivus!"
I finally got past Bowser No. 2! After at least an hour of searching for the 5 stars I needed to get up to him, he took me about 5 minutes... ho Hum
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:52
Regular
Get Perfect Drak aswell as GoldenEye.

Ask Cooky if you want to know about N64 games, he's got about 50 and he picked most of them up for about £3, find the Bargains topic (which'll probably be in the archives) it's got most of his buys in there.
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:16
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I wouldn't mind picking up a few bargains for my N64, problem is shops around me are still charging hugely high prices, suppose they will reduce them one day.

I want Mario 64 and Snowboard Kids again.
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Festivus!"
The exct same reason I got mine BellDandy - And that I wanted Mario 64

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.