GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sundays"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 14:29
Regular
After you wake up from a long sleep the day is crap

It's boring

I've always hated Sundays, nobody ever does anything.

The TV is full of Songs of Praise

" And God is angry and he'll send you to the bad fire... now let's sing hymn... "

Last year all I did on Sunday was homework, Maths usually took me all night.

It's such a contradiction to Saturday, always a feeling of needing to go back to work or school even though you only have two days off.

It sucks

I should be doing personal statement.

----

Socks - Don't you hate uncomfortable ones? The ones that dig into your feet or are too tight. I have them on today and the more I think about it the more annoying they get. Socks are stupid when you think about them... little bits of material for you feet. Feet also look stupid.

---

Water - People should drink more water, like me. It's fre, it's healthy and you should be glad you can get it. Did you know coke is 2-3 on PH scale which isvery acidic. If you gave it to someone in say Africa who has never had it before it would probably burn their mouth.

---

Phones - I can't stand normal or mobile. I hate needing to phone people and I hate people phoning me. I just hate them. I hate people who can type txt messages in under a minute and people who play with ringtones and buy a new phone every six years.

---

Litter - People who drop litter should be shot because I say so. " Oh look at that bin 20 metres away... nevermind I'll just drop my crisp packet her even though it will stay there for thousands of years, nevermind I'll be dead ". They just drop it without caring or thinking, just as if its normal. In saying that there are a lack of bins around the bloody place. On my 2 mile walk home from school there is one bin.

---

This was brought to you because I'm trying to ignore the fact I need to do UCAS and History essays and I'm bored.
Sun 20/10/02 at 14:58
Regular
Am I alone when I say that I actually kinda like Sundays in the Winter?

Sundays in the Summer mean crap crap crap, but the Winter I get to just chill out and stuff. Might be something to do with not working on Mondays but still I kinda like them.
Sun 20/10/02 at 14:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
Enrique Inglesias - Crime against humanity
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Christmas Time Sundays are cool

Especially if it snows and you hope school is cancelled next day.
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:58
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I always enjoy Sundays...

Spend the morning lounging around, watching TV with housemates whilst recovering from Saturday night, feeling a little dodgy but mainly spaced...

Spend the afternoon watching a vid, playing games, going shopping, etc...

In the evenin, either pop out for a quick pint, or pop open a bottle of wine with the evening meal...

go to bed...

nice and easy :)
Sun 20/10/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I've been feeling really poor since thursday so I have put off all my uni work until today.
Done some but have decided that I have done enough and will take it easy from now on.
Might go to cinema later or just sit about house watching movies.
Sun 20/10/02 at 16:08
Regular
"Selected"
i just finished my UCAS - complete cack if i do say so myself. and i still have a english and biology essay to write.

i like sundays in the winter.

i can never get to sleep on sunday nights.

after sunday there should be a new day, funday - bit like saturday but more.....fun.
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Livin' it down"
I like Sundays no work. All iI do is sleep, watch telly and play games.
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:23
Regular
"That's right!"
The only way a Sunday is good, other than if you get it on with a lass, is if you go out with your mates and talk all night in the cold streets, walking around. The atmosphere is amazing then
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
> after sunday there should be a new day, funday - bit like saturday but
> more.....fun.

Heh, when I was about 10, there was a program on Nickelodeon, that had this guy who always wrote in his journal. Anyways, one day he dreamed about something, and an evil guy speeded up the earths movement, and stopped weekends altogether. The main character dude slowed down the earth and created funday, 8 days in a week. Weird coincedence. :D

Meh, I also hate sundays. I've been doing History GCSE courseowrk all day, Evacuation. The annoying thing is, there are four pieces of History altogether, each one minimum of 1500 words. Basically, another three sundays like today. Oh, and I haven't even finished it yet.

Ah well, I'll do it tomorrow evening.

:D
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Maybe I don't hate them

Better than week-day

I just think they could be a lot better

I blame religion, I do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.