GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sundays"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 14:29
Regular
After you wake up from a long sleep the day is crap

It's boring

I've always hated Sundays, nobody ever does anything.

The TV is full of Songs of Praise

" And God is angry and he'll send you to the bad fire... now let's sing hymn... "

Last year all I did on Sunday was homework, Maths usually took me all night.

It's such a contradiction to Saturday, always a feeling of needing to go back to work or school even though you only have two days off.

It sucks

I should be doing personal statement.

----

Socks - Don't you hate uncomfortable ones? The ones that dig into your feet or are too tight. I have them on today and the more I think about it the more annoying they get. Socks are stupid when you think about them... little bits of material for you feet. Feet also look stupid.

---

Water - People should drink more water, like me. It's fre, it's healthy and you should be glad you can get it. Did you know coke is 2-3 on PH scale which isvery acidic. If you gave it to someone in say Africa who has never had it before it would probably burn their mouth.

---

Phones - I can't stand normal or mobile. I hate needing to phone people and I hate people phoning me. I just hate them. I hate people who can type txt messages in under a minute and people who play with ringtones and buy a new phone every six years.

---

Litter - People who drop litter should be shot because I say so. " Oh look at that bin 20 metres away... nevermind I'll just drop my crisp packet her even though it will stay there for thousands of years, nevermind I'll be dead ". They just drop it without caring or thinking, just as if its normal. In saying that there are a lack of bins around the bloody place. On my 2 mile walk home from school there is one bin.

---

This was brought to you because I'm trying to ignore the fact I need to do UCAS and History essays and I'm bored.
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:22
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
>
> I blame religion, I do.
>
> That's the spirit, blame everything on Religion, I do.
>
> "Oh no my car won't start, bloody religion"
>
> "oh no I'm late for work, bloody religion"
>
> "oh no my left butt cheeks gone to sleep, bloody religion"
>
> etc etc

LOL doesnt every 1, well i always blame, well i just say so no 1 take it as offence, bloody jews its all ther bloody fault, please no 1 take it as offence i really do only say it as a joke
Mon 21/10/02 at 06:25
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I figure its monday now, I don't especially like sundays, probably because its the day before monday
I despise mondays. I don't know why
Tell me why I don't like monday......
Mon 21/10/02 at 00:31
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:

> I blame religion, I do.

That's the spirit, blame everything on Religion, I do.

"Oh no my car won't start, bloody religion"

"oh no I'm late for work, bloody religion"

"oh no my left butt cheeks gone to sleep, bloody religion"

etc etc
Mon 21/10/02 at 00:28
yes, i bloody hate sundays, i agree you go to sleep thinking oh crap its sunday tomorrow, then u wake up and think oh crap its sunday today, then you mope around the house in your pjs because there is nothing better to do, then you just go to bed and look forward to monday wich is also crap, just not as crap as sundays....
Mon 21/10/02 at 00:24
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yea, I agree, its also shizer.

Its pants, boring, stupid, pants, rubbish. Why make a Sunday..

Waste of time..
Mon 21/10/02 at 00:12
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
The best Sundays are those which come after a fantastic night out. That's when I really appreciate my free time, when I'm surrounded by my mates in our front room watching football and taking the mick out of each other about what we did the night before. It really caps the weekend off and gives me something to chuckle to myself about at work until the next weekend comes along.
Sun 20/10/02 at 23:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
Wake up at 10.00.

Go to work. Come home at about 6.30.

Work a bit, surf a bit, watch tv, bed.
Sun 20/10/02 at 23:09
Regular
"always swirling"
so
unusally
normal
dangerous
apeman
yellow

sunday with a difference

: p
Sun 20/10/02 at 23:01
Regular
"smile, it's free"
None of you are in a position to complain about Sundays. Really :)

Here's my sunday:

Wake up at 3:15am, struggle to get out of bed. Cart several heavy bags of fencing gear over to the car park in the cold and rain. Sit in hire car in a semi comatose state for a four/five hour drive with the rets of the fencing team to Wales. Aberystwyth of all places.

Arrive two hours early, so spend two hours waiting outside the sports hall. Eventually get in at 10am, change into fencing gear and get started. Fence for three hours, getting completely and utterly knackered, on top of virtually no sleep. Lose horribly, and spend half an hour walking in the rain to a nearby pub. Stay for a pint, then it's back to the hire car for the return trek, which due to traffic, takes us about seven hours.

I just got back. I'm knackered.
Sun 20/10/02 at 20:55
Regular
awww, back to school in the morning, groan, moan, grouch, snort, poo.
A wek off school is so boring, all i could think of for fun is talk to boring people like you, my friend who's always on MSN stopped the day i got it. Talk about crud - said the police were involved and i haven't seen him since thursday the 10th oh well, ill see him in english tomorrow
i like sunday's, day beforre Monday which means it's only 5 more days to friday : )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.