GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2 question?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Mon 21/10/02 at 00:36
Regular
On the game where you have to "defeat" the hunchback by trying to break the stain glass windows How many is there is nay on impossible to get anything above a bronze!!!
Mon 21/10/02 at 00:36
On the game where you have to "defeat" the hunchback by trying to break the stain glass windows How many is there is nay on impossible to get anything above a bronze!!!
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I think I know the one your on, try using the alternate fire with the grenade launcher(press Left trigger instead of R), the grenages then travel straight instead of lobbing making it easier to hit those stained glass windows. Still hard though.

I'm hab=ving a bit of troublw with the game too, getting golds that is. Those flamin' monkeys(literaly). I got a platnums award too for getting the best possible score on one of the cutout cowboy levels.
Mon 21/10/02 at 23:57
Regular
Is the Cowboy level good?

Also are there Western levels in the multiplayer?

Memories of Lucas Art's Outlaws come flooding back to me.
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:45
I aint sure I aint earned that much on it yet but its a great game
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
The Wild West level is the best. :-) And there are similar levels to play in multiplayer. :-)
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:37
the japan one is good aswell :D and the chicago :D
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:28
"High polygon count"
I have a question too... and it's wierd, this one...

If you pause the game, you get a 'creepy' sound playing. I left it paused for quite a while the other day, and eventually the sound stops, and you get a woman's voice saying "Is that loud enough?"

Most unusual!
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Another little point comes in the Co-Op mode.

OK - this could spoil the story so if you want to keep the surprises for when you [play, stop reading this post here. ;-)

Ok, me and my cousin were playing the co-op mode and things were going all fine except for one detail - only one character was jumping through the portal while the other stayed behind and yet there were 2 characters available in each level. Thats not the main point though - this comes at the end. Anyone who has played through all of the story mode will know that the female character is killed just before the space station level begins. And yet when playing in co-op mode, the second player controls her through the level and once the level is over, it goes back into a cut scene with just the bloke which all seems a bit strange really. :-/

I know Halo is no better with its co-op story, but that was a thing that was really chucked in towards the end rather than something that was initially planned. I would have thought Timesplitters 2 would have had the co-op mode sorted out a bit better. Oh well, nevermind - still an excellent game. :-)
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:45
It is story mode is pap well the story is anyway they had so much room for a detailed story but Oh no

They still make a great game even though it has less depth in story as posh spice :P
Thu 24/10/02 at 17:34
Regular
Ah well, im more intrested in the multiplayer and the single player game.

Halo is the co-op game :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.