GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Look Down Ninty Forum Lane..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 12:39
Regular
Ha! You thought you'd got rid of me and my annoying topics, starting and ending in the same way, but you were wrong. Just for old times sake, the 4th instalment (or 5th if you count Tiltawhirl's) of the 'Look Down ... Lane'. But this time it's a bit different. Instead of giving small comments about each game featuring one character, I'm going to review this very forum, and it's members!

TILTAWHIRL -
An Xbox fanboy if there ever was one, constantly praising Bill Gates and his creation. The only real reason he's on the Ninty forum 'Look Down ... Lane' is because he 'says' he once owned a GameCube but sold it within 2 weeks. He also loves wrestling and the Smackdown series, although No mercy is a big no-no. Quite fond of the PS2 too.

COOKY -
Terrible forum member and very new. Never listens to music and hasn't blocked me (:-D).

JETSTER -
Absolutely hates wrestling and does his best to avoid. Also, the master of Luigi's Mansion and he got past the artist boss on his first go! Never bought a wrestling game in his life and never will!

STARLIGHT -
The big hard man of the forums, every member fears him. He's always around and never goes missing. His first SR name was RawisAndy, revealing his true name - Raw. Him and Tiltawhirl get on very well.

GAMEZFREAK -
A very important member of the forums, completely anti-Microsoft, anti-Bill Gates and anti-Xbox. Loves the GameCube and would never play another console as long as he lives! Has fights with Tiltawhirl, most of the times making out he lies.

COOKIE MONSTER -
The worst person on Super Monkey Ball - officially. Because of this he absolutely hates the game, always dies on the first level of Beginner. Another thing, never offer him a cookie, he hates them!

AFROJOE -
Only ever had one console and only ever wants one - the GameCube. He managed to get it ages before anyone else. He's wins far too many games. But don't talk about his hair, he's bald!

MEKA DRAGON -
The worst poster in these forums. Still a JAT and will never be anything else! Never won GAD, with good reason!

SIBS -
Never wins GADs at all. Also, was the only member not to contribute to the Worlds Longest Thread attempt!

WHITESTRIPES -
The only member who hates Doshin and still hasn't got it!

DRINGO -
Hates Ninty and everything about it. The only reason he hangs around is to make fun of the Ninty's of the forum. Never wins GAD.

EDGY -
Used to hate JATs and now his status has been put to JAT - permanently! All round bad poster.

Indian-DudeY2k -
Only forum member not to import games. Got last in NOM once and has never been in the idiots corner in Cube.

MR. RIPPER -
Got something sorted so he could marry a huge replica of Doshin the Giant, because he loves the game so much! Gave the game a perfect 10/10 in his review.

TIME_WARP -
Never left these forums, but sadly a terrible reviewer, maybe it's because he's only ever reviewed one game, or maybe it's because he's never won GAD, who knows?

Well, I hope I got all my facts right. Sorry to anyone I didn't include, this is either because I don't know you well enough or I forgot :-). Oh, nearly forgot:

TONTY -
Broke.

Thanks for reading

RiCkOsS
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:44
Regular
Rick
Rick
RICK
D
RICK
Di
RICK

:-D
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:41
Regular
AHSER D -
Loves his name being spelled wrong so it sounds like a rude word :-D
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:40
Regular
Oh, can't even be bothered to spell my name now, eh Ricksos.

:-)
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:38
Regular
Heh, sorry Ahser, haven't seen you around the forums much :-)

Oh, and waw, GO AWAY!
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:29
Regular
Rickoss, I'm your SR brother. How dare you forget me.
And you've all been enlightened by my 'Mario struggles' recently. I deserve a mention.
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think some of those comments were untrue...

I'm not sure though...

;-)
Tue 22/10/02 at 09:06
Regular
"Festivus!"
I did one of these in the 'FOG CHAT' forum... It was really quite poor.
Tue 22/10/02 at 03:59
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I bow my head in shame at not posting more here in the nintendo forum.
Once I finnish my papers that are due I will have more time to post in the forums (probably a bad thing that)
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
phi11ip wrote:
> Saying that I nearly got banned today!
>
> Anyway, g2g to bed...
>
> Long day tomorrow!
>
> (Alton Towers!)

Nearly banned today? Why?

And thinking about it. Think you might becomming 'moore' Mandy obsessed than me! U don't seem to be able to stop mentioning her!

:D
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:10
Regular
waw wrote:
> it mean's mister tricker that u r SUPERMAN
i know that im super strong and i am superior to all earthlings but is that really necessary?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.