GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE WOLF'S"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 20:59
Regular
this is a place for ansews if u wonna join a team if u wonna know more just tell me
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Notable"
Is there still any vacant places left in the wolves?
Does the name have to be the wolves?
trellix is good for offline webpage construction if it still exists
my brother is good at making web pages
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:52
Regular
Easy. If you want to make one online, then like I said, go to www.geocities.com and sign up. If you want to make one that appears on your own computer, and then use that as a template, open up notepad and enter this:

My web page

My Web Page
Section 1: Why I shouldn`t make silly topicsSection 2: What I should make topics about instead
Thanks for visiting!

I haven`t tested that so I have no idea if it all works fine, but give it a go. Save it as "pagename.html" where pagename is whatever you want to call it. Then go to the filespace you saved it in and doubleclick.
Tue 22/10/02 at 16:14
Regular
yeah ok i will stop these thread's now can u make me a webpage please?
Tue 22/10/02 at 16:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
waw wrote:
> aha pre evo can u tell me how i can make a webpage please

If it stops these threads......ill make it for you! :P
Tue 22/10/02 at 15:16
Regular
Go to www.geocities.com and sign up if you want a free one.
Alternatively, if you want to buy a proper one with a full .com or .co.uk type name, then try here at freeola.com

I still haven`t got my head round how Freeola works, and at the moment I can`t use one as I`m stuck using library computers at uni, but if ya go for the free one then most of us here can help out.

Just go to the site and sign up with your details, and then when you get to your filespace, press "new" and create a web page.

Simple :D
Tue 22/10/02 at 13:20
Regular
aha pre evo can u tell me how i can make a webpage please
Tue 22/10/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Ask Pro Evo, Ssxpro or....NatBu(c)!
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:40
Regular
how can i make a webpage?
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:16
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Butt I'm not going to give U any information on bout where I live, butt I'll tell U that I'm 13. That's all! I'll try to contribute anything that I can to this 'team'.

*Y make a thread?! Y not just make a website just like what ssxpro, Nath and Pro Evo did?!
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:11
Regular
thanku akira shinoda

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.